Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

New Here!

Old 08-05-2009, 06:00 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HawkEyeKnight has disabled reputation
Default New Here!

Whats up everyone? im new herer but i did go to the big meet at VA beach.im new to this forum but not new to cars. I organize car meets for the subaru crowd down near Alexandria/Springfield. Even tho i like subarus id like to see other ppl from the area come out and get to know some of the locals with different rides.Also finally a forum that isnt so stuck up with all the fucking rules like the others..
Old 08-05-2009, 06:06 AM
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon
Default Re: New Here!

Welcome! Where about in Springfield do you have the meets at? I usually cruise around the hardtimes/ maleks area looking for people, but no dice
Old 08-05-2009, 06:15 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

welcome
Old 08-05-2009, 06:16 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Welcome
Old 08-05-2009, 06:21 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

So your STi is murdered out huh? Lets see some damn pics
Old 08-05-2009, 06:22 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by HawkEyeKnight
Also finally a forum that isnt so stuck up with all the fucking rules like the others..
hahaha, Your going to Love VADRIVEN..
Old 08-05-2009, 06:27 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

fuck subarus
Old 08-05-2009, 06:29 AM
Patrón

J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG J0NG

Originally Posted by racist
fuck subarus
Wrong.
If I wasn't going to drive a "Domestic" .. it'd be a WRX.

Originally Posted by HawkEyeKnight
Whats up everyone? im new herer but i did go to the big meet at VA beach.im new to this forum but not new to cars. I organize car meets for the subaru crowd down near Alexandria/Springfield. Even tho i like subarus id like to see other ppl from the area come out and get to know some of the locals with different rides.Also finally a forum that isnt so stuck up with all the fucking rules like the others..
Welcome, bro.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:31 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

why the fuck would you want to drive a shitty subaru when evo's are far better?
Old 08-05-2009, 06:32 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Welcome to driven, don't pay attention to the guy above me even though he drives a subie himself.