Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

New Race Team??

Old 09-04-2009, 07:34 AM
NotAcOp:)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux
Default Re: New Race Team??

I love dickbutt
Old 09-04-2009, 07:37 AM

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

K bro come to the meet tonight and ill explain some stuff to you bro k?
Old 09-04-2009, 07:38 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

did i hear dickbutt?
Old 09-04-2009, 07:40 AM
canibeat.com

kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32 kevsz32

Originally Posted by rems99hyundai
man fuck all this shit. ii am only here to race. i dont care about this or that. if a guy loves his car, then so be it. it dont matter what kind of car it is, just as long as the man enjoys it. BUt you cant be saying shit if you cant drive it. yeah my hyundai accent aint popular around here, but it makes it unique. people laugh at me, but i have smoked a supra off the line and he gave me mad respect. ima try to make it to the meet tonight. but if ya dont want me on your team or any team cause i drive a HYUNDAI ACCENT, thats fucked up, it should all be about how fast you go, your passion for the sport and your ability to race. i know some people on here understand that, but others dont. i aint talkin smack and aint trying to make enemies. but i just want to be cool with all of yall cause i love cars and live for this type of shit
You really need to stop watching the fast and furious..
Old 09-04-2009, 07:40 AM
IMANOOB

wrbwrx can only hope to improve

im in!
Old 09-04-2009, 07:43 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

hahaha fuck you. just playin. nah i am just fuckin around. i am just seeing how many people would actually do it
hahaha there are so many already no one could start one from scratch that easily. but i am trying to get on a team
man fuck all this shit. ii am only here to race. i dont care about this or that. if a guy loves his car, then so be it. it dont matter what kind of car it is, just as long as the man enjoys it. BUt you cant be saying shit if you cant drive it. yeah my hyundai accent aint popular around here, but it makes it unique. people laugh at me, but i have smoked a supra off the line and he gave me mad respect. ima try to make it to the meet tonight. but if ya dont want me on your team or any team cause i drive a HYUNDAI ACCENT, thats fucked up, it should all be about how fast you go, your passion for the sport and your ability to race. i know some people on here understand that, but others dont. i aint talkin smack and aint trying to make enemies. but i just want to be cool with all of yall cause i love cars and live for this type of shit
wtf?
Old 09-04-2009, 07:45 AM

I said dickbutt ftmfw!

Imma give u a list bro of people who asked to join specone but can't run faster than 14.5 maybe you all can talk . Trust me they have as much ..... inspiration as you. Maybe your crew could run woodbridge and ill be goin to you car meet instead
Old 09-04-2009, 07:46 AM

And btw I did start specone in june from scratch. Its easy. Even a dickbutt can do it
Old 09-04-2009, 07:46 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Hyundai Accents can be mad fast.. You can turn it into a 10 second car, you just need to overnight parts from Korea.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:50 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by starbux
I said dickbutt ftmfw!

Imma give u a list bro of people who asked to join specone but can't run faster than 14.5 maybe you all can talk . Trust me they have as much ..... inspiration as you. Maybe your crew could run woodbridge and ill be goin to you car meet instead
It sounds like you're trying to brag about how exclusive your "crew" is.

Quick Reply: New Race Team??