Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

New Race Team??

Old 09-08-2009, 08:05 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi
Default Re: New Race Team??

Originally Posted by rlataille
You wanna go???? really.... I don't think you got what it takes

OH FUK, A SHITUUUBISHIIIIIII LANDWHALE, BRO, UR CAR IS A FUCKING L A N D W H A L E, ITS A WHALE, ON FUCKING LAND, SO PLZ STFU K?

jus wait til i fuckin see ur ass on the streetz whn i have the batmobil back out, u dont even wanna know whats bein done right now at monroe
Old 09-09-2009, 03:04 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Old 09-09-2009, 04:36 AM
Team Sweet Leaf

rems99hyundai has disabled reputation

nah i aint work at tims.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:39 AM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Damn it rem. Use proper typing.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:44 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by rems99hyundai
man fuck all of it. i have hit 165 in my car. and fuck you for saying that shit about me being a failure or whatever. i owned a 69 gto judd. had everything rebuilt. but unfortuantly i sold it. yeah i no what your going to say, i HAD IT. but whatever. street racing is about getting a car and making it go faster. oh wow look at me i have a civic (seen everywhere) and can put a intake in it, or look at me i have hyundai (not seen) with headers, custom exhaust and other mods. but yeah you want to talk shit watever, i am sure most of you people could beat me off the line and like dom said i could probably beat you in autox or something. at least i aint a poser driving in a fuckin bet up piece of shit saying i can race. not saying thats you, just give me some props for taking an unpopular car and making it fast and taking car of it. atleast i got balls to come out and race
Meet me at the subway, 9pm tonight, if you have the balls to take on my civic. Dont be late. bring your crew im fast as shit son.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:53 AM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

hahaha there are so many already no one could start one from scratch that easily. but i am trying to get on a team
So you cereal or not?
Old 09-09-2009, 06:01 AM
i dont care.

camelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ShawnD
Im trying to figure out how his hyundai went 165
its MAD KDM yo! his speedo's in KPH!
Old 09-09-2009, 06:55 AM
Registered Member

rlataille has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Twenty5psi

OH FUK, A SHITUUUBISHIIIIIII LANDWHALE, BRO, UR CAR IS A FUCKING L A N D W H A L E, ITS A WHALE, ON FUCKING LAND, SO PLZ STFU K?

jus wait til i fuckin see ur ass on the streetz whn i have the batmobil back out, u dont even wanna know whats bein done right now at monroe
you got cash pu$$y... what is the batmobil? so i can keep an eye out for you. you got some vtech to back you up. so I guess when im done with you you will be crying that your vtech didn't kick in
Old 09-09-2009, 07:34 AM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

No mo no mo no veeeetech
Old 09-09-2009, 08:58 AM
GOT EM!!

EvOzRally7 is on a distinguished road

man fuck all of it. i have hit 165 in my car. and fuck you for saying that shit about me being a failure or whatever. i owned a 69 gto judd. had everything rebuilt. but unfortuantly i sold it. yeah i no what your going to say, i HAD IT. but whatever. street racing is about getting a car and making it go faster. oh wow look at me i have a civic (seen everywhere) and can put a intake in it, or look at me i have hyundai (not seen) with headers, custom exhaust and other mods. but yeah you want to talk shit watever, i am sure most of you people could beat me off the line and like dom said i could probably beat you in autox or something. at least i aint a poser driving in a fuckin bet up piece of shit saying i can race. not saying thats you, just give me some props for taking an unpopular car and making it fast and taking car of it. atleast i got balls to come out and race
OK douche. I had a Mitsubishi Mirage which all in all is the same as that hyundai shit box you got. But the difference is my car was fast. So dont start jacking off in here talking about race teams blah blah blah if you aint got shit, or better yet go stand outside of a high school or even a middle school and go recruit some naive kids that dont know any better. Someone else said post some worthy times and then people would probably take you serious i agree 100% . but you come on here with these gay ass URK AND JERK times and numbers and expect us to take you serious what a joke.

Quick Reply: New Race Team??