Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Nightshaded tails?

Old 07-22-2010, 02:35 PM
i dont care.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
camelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Nightshaded tails?

Originally Posted by ha_
Tinting on a tail light is for ricer shits and i am assuming this forum is full of them seeing as all of you have no idea what you are talking about and your definition of superior is blacked out tail lights with stickers on them and probably adds 15 horsepower right!? If you knew anything about tints its that they are not meant for curved surfaces and will peel off in bad weather if they are applied to tail lights. Don't believe me? Look it up morons. Jeeze the NOVA scene is really getting crowded by a bunch of douchey ricer kids nowadays huh.

Edit: Oh and btw, just to make you feel more stupid, if you really knew about nightshading you would remember that you don't just spray the can on the tail lights and you're done, (which i'm assuming you believe regarding your snotty little remark about the 15$ can). You need to clearcoat and wetsand them also. But i don't expect someone of your caliber to know anything about that considering your remark about tint being the superior method.
lulz, you think yelling at me on this forum is gonna make me feel stupid..

please post me a picture of some tails done in the "proper" way of nightshading and i will declare you winnar of this argument.

also, arent you the kid that dropped the car on his foot changing a tire or something? +rapes if you are...

Last edited by camelflage; 07-22-2010 at 02:37 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by ha_
Tinting on a tail light is for ricer shits and i am assuming this forum is full of them seeing as all of you have no idea what you are talking about and your definition of superior is blacked out tail lights with stickers on them and probably adds 15 horsepower right!? If you knew anything about tints its that they are not meant for curved surfaces and will peel off in bad weather if they are applied to tail lights. Don't believe me? Look it up morons. Jeeze the NOVA scene is really getting crowded by a bunch of douchey ricer kids nowadays huh.

Edit: Oh and btw, just to make you feel more stupid, if you really knew about nightshading you would remember that you don't just spray the can on the tail lights and you're done, (which i'm assuming you believe regarding your snotty little remark about the 15$ can). You need to clearcoat and wetsand them also. But i don't expect someone of your caliber to know anything about that considering your remark about tint being the superior method.
You just went down the shit drain. People are trying to be honest and helpful telling you what it will look like and you get offended by it. You come on here asking for advise and your reply is one negative comment trying to be little others on here. I hope you get a ticket.

p.s I read everyone's comment before yours and no one seem to be rude to you at all. Have fun in SPO soon
Old 07-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

smoked tails....welcome to 2000....................looks like shit
Old 07-22-2010, 04:38 PM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Holy Shit! I was saving up for some altezzas or some supra tailights for my Jeep but that shit is so hot I am going to do it!
Old 07-22-2010, 05:01 PM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Another OP jackass thread. Hot summers must drive them indoors to post up stupid shit after they get done jagging off to gay pr0n.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:46 PM
Banned

R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King

Originally Posted by ha_

lol, wow... you got me, i cant even think of a response to that. this is like Tyrone riding past me on my bike calling me a theif. can we SPO this OHHH CAN WE CAN WE

Last edited by R.King; 07-22-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:54 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

I nightshaded my balls
Old 07-22-2010, 09:12 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Must be somethin in the Big Mac sauce lately w/ all these fuck sticks rage cryin on here...
Old 07-22-2010, 09:17 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

SUCK MY DICKS, FAGGOTS!
Old 07-22-2010, 09:26 PM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Im going to quote myself from another jackass thread...

Originally Posted by Delbanner
I havent seen so many SPO-worthy threads. Is it the heat, or did somebody shut down a string of gay bars across VA and the assplungers are foamin' about it?
And dont forget the fucking blinker fluid with your rattlecan nightshading shit.

Quick Reply: Nightshaded tails?