Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Nightshaded tails?

Old 07-23-2010, 12:13 AM
ig oggggg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15
Default Re: Nightshaded tails?

Originally Posted by ha_
Tinting on a tail light is for ricer shits and i am assuming this forum is full of them seeing as all of you have no idea what you are talking about and your definition of superior is blacked out tail lights with stickers on them and probably adds 15 horsepower right!? If you knew anything about tints its that they are not meant for curved surfaces and will peel off in bad weather if they are applied to tail lights. Don't believe me? Look it up morons. Jeeze the NOVA scene is really getting crowded by a bunch of douchey ricer kids nowadays huh.

Edit: Oh and btw, just to make you feel more stupid, if you really knew about nightshading you would remember that you don't just spray the can on the tail lights and you're done, (which i'm assuming you believe regarding your snotty little remark about the 15$ can). You need to clearcoat and wetsand them also. But i don't expect someone of your caliber to know anything about that considering your remark about tint being the superior method.
you talk alot of shit for somebody who drives a chick car
Old 07-23-2010, 05:13 AM
Doing work mofo

Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down Hammer Down

Originally Posted by yanko 15
you talk alot of shit for somebody who drives a chick car
+1

and

for the spo
Old 07-23-2010, 05:32 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
SUCK MY DICKS, FAGGOTS!
oh
Old 07-23-2010, 07:18 AM
Registered Member

Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan

Please do it, and then tell me where I can find you driving, so I can ram the back of your car at 50mph! I need some cash, and this seems like a good way to get some....
Old 07-23-2010, 11:44 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Old 07-23-2010, 02:59 PM
Banned

R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King

is he seriously not coming back? thats a first
Old 07-23-2010, 04:49 PM
Autobots detected

Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.

besure to wetsand and rub alcohol on your lights before you do this btw. Otherwise it WILL look like ass. I nightshaded my tails and they look fine. but of course we prepped with alcohol and wetsanding.
Old 07-23-2010, 08:40 PM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Old 07-24-2010, 05:58 AM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Where is OP? Reloaded...can we get some pics of this tiburon ricer?
Old 07-24-2010, 02:10 PM
ha_
Registered member

ha_ has disabled reputation

lmao you sad fucks are still on here talking shit? Maybe if you pussy shits spent as much time as you do talking shit behind your computers and applied it to actually learning shit about cars other than how fast you can go with your little shitty teggys and OOBER fast 4 dr civics, NOVA wouldn't be so full of pathetic dickheads who spend their free time behind a computer screen attempting to insult peoples e-feelings. But yeah man you guys definately got to me, i feel so bad i'm going to sell my tiburon and buy a civic because thats what everyones doing, right?!

PS: Sorry for the late reply, i actually have a life and don't check these forums hourly.

Quick Reply: Nightshaded tails?