Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

NoVA Cops anal about tint?

Old 12-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Sorry. Not really.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve
Default Re: NoVA Cops anal about tint?

Originally Posted by QwanSanchez
like the guy from the movie Powder?
Hahaha, tint laws would have been the last thing in Powder's mind. I still can't believe he's the same guy in Boondock Saints.

Back on topic. You can get that waiver if you have either the skin/eye condition. I guess if you know of a doctor willing to risk his practice by giving you a false prescription, more power to you.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:06 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Originally Posted by BentValve
I still can't believe he's the same guy in Boondock Saints.
No shit?
Old 12-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Yeah, he plays the older brother, the one that gets cuffed to the toilet. Sean Patrick Flannery.
Old 12-08-2006, 06:43 AM
Registered member

lillaoboi has disabled reputation

umm i'm only 17 and i had to go to court just because i gotta speeing ticket doing 49 in a 35...whew! but yeah since i was a juvenile...i had to go to court for my ticket...judge told me i had to go to driving school at the fairfax county court. 3 sessions that are 3 hours long on saturdays! it was a bitch but to the point of my entry. the instructor told us that tints and stuff like that are seconary offenses. he stated that they CANNOT pull over for dumb shit like that. you have to have been doing something to piss the cop off. and this is coming from one of the most knowledgeable instructors in the state. =\
Old 12-08-2006, 07:27 AM
executive member

Turbobrick Turbobrick

Originally Posted by lillaoboi
umm i'm only 17 and i had to go to court just because i gotta speeing ticket doing 49 in a 35...whew! but yeah since i was a juvenile...i had to go to court for my ticket...judge told me i had to go to driving school at the fairfax county court. 3 sessions that are 3 hours long on saturdays! it was a bitch but to the point of my entry. the instructor told us that tints and stuff like that are seconary offenses. he stated that they CANNOT pull over for dumb shit like that. you have to have been doing something to piss the cop off. and this is coming from one of the most knowledgeable instructors in the state. =\

Well your all knowing instructor is wrong because you CAN be pulled over for tint, exhaust, no front tag, and pretty much every other BS violation.
Old 12-10-2006, 08:01 PM
Banned

iegee is an unknown quantity at this point

dog the key to having a successful and penalty free tint experience is taking a picture of your car without the tint. then putting yoru tint. if you get pulled over and get a ticket go to court show them the picture and to prove your removed it and they drop the charge. happend twice so far and im still hott. i love my tint and i dont want it off.
Old 12-10-2006, 08:42 PM
executive member

Turbobrick Turbobrick

Originally Posted by iegee
dog the key to having a successful and penalty free tint experience is taking a picture of your car without the tint. then putting yoru tint. if you get pulled over and get a ticket go to court show them the picture and to prove your removed it and they drop the charge. happend twice so far and im still hott. i love my tint and i dont want it off.
That is until the same cop or judge finds out, and trust me, the cop finding out is the least of your worries. Judges don't take kindly to people who beat system and then brag about it. Should you happen to be infront of that judge again and he finds out, be prepared to be bent over the podium and severely raped without lube..........

Last edited by Turbobrick; 12-10-2006 at 08:45 PM.