Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Official: Nova Blizzard of 2010 Photo's

Old 02-09-2010, 04:37 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
g230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Official: Nova Blizzard of 2010 Photo's

i barely made it home tonight, idiot jammed breaks, abs doesnt do shit on ice...

i yanked e-brake and just softly nosed it into fresh powder instead of rear ending the dude...

all for 2 people walking in that lane!

WTFFFF!

then almost got stuck turning onto my street.

on a side note, shoveling rd. 1 complete

moms got second shift. and ill do it again in the AM

time to pack nemo
Old 02-09-2010, 06:30 PM
goggles do nothing

goosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud ofgoosane has much to be proud of

fuck digging out cars!

there's no way to show how big or awesome an igloo is with a camera phone. it seats 8 comfortably, however.

and relax with bitches on the couch.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:05 AM
Registered member

jdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by team703
Slick outside!!! Just drove to 7-11. Fucking coors light 2 for 3 dollars hellz ya!!!!
drove? you can walk man
Old 02-10-2010, 07:42 PM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Originally Posted by WTFisJDM
pictures of my dig out today.

took me about an hour.
I tried to call you today, I just got back into town and could not find my car and home depot was closed when I walked over. I was most disappoint. I actually meant I got in yesterday before today's weather.