Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Paintball?

Old 07-06-2006, 01:58 PM
standalonecomplex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these parts
Default Paintball?

OK, my girlfreind really wants to go for some reason lol ever since i let her shoot some shit w/ my old paintball gun. If anything it will be funny as hell if she gets hit lol. anyways, I literally havent gone to a real paintball park since i was 13. everything i have done between then and now involved >15 ppl shooting at each other in the woods (as it should be) I beleive it the park I went to was called pevs and my mom drove me but anyways does any one know if pevs still exists? i heard they closed down, but if so where is it? also, i live in alexandria, are there any places that are closer to my house? thanks in advance
Old 07-06-2006, 05:16 PM
Registered Member

Streetprojectz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Paintball?

pev's field in woodbridge shutdown years ago. but they still have a place to play at in leesburg off rt7. they have a ton of different fields to play on. if you can get a bunch of people and do a party that way you dont have to play with the walk ons it would be more fun.
Old 07-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Registered Member

lYellowDragonl has disabled reputation

im down to play!
Old 07-06-2006, 08:27 PM
Sav
seriously...

Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav

im down to play as well, and a bunch of my other friends as welll....as far as i know like the above person stated, the pevs playfield in leesburg is a good one....theres a few others but i couldnt tell you. I play generally in the woods or playgrounds with friends (as it should be)
Old 07-06-2006, 08:56 PM
I am SLOW SON !!

Slepping_H22_DC has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Streetprojectz
pev's field in woodbridge shutdown years ago. but they still have a place to play at in leesburg off rt7. they have a ton of different fields to play on. if you can get a bunch of people and do a party that way you dont have to play with the walk ons it would be more fun.

dude where is it ?? i live off 7, i have been looking for one.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:26 AM
Registered Member

http://www.agpaintballgames.com/ hope this helps
Old 07-07-2006, 07:13 AM
Registered Member

Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86 Silverbullet86

Pevs is at AG in Leesburg. I used to work there and play alot. I think Pevs is the largest chain store in the nation now and still growing.
Old 07-07-2006, 07:24 AM
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Slepping_H22_DC
right before you get into leesburg before the old folks home. cant remeber the street name. its the closet feild in the general area.

Set something up jstl1ce an ill come out. i havent been in ahwhile
Old 07-07-2006, 11:11 AM
standalonecomplex

JSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these partsJSL1CE is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by RightDiddy
Set something up jstl1ce an ill come out. i havent been in ahwhile
Originally Posted by Slepping_H22_DC
Originally Posted by CrazyCaucAzian8
im down to play as well, and a bunch of my other friends as welll....as far as i know like the above person stated, the pevs playfield in leesburg is a good one....theres a few others but i couldnt tell you. I play generally in the woods or playgrounds with friends (as it should be)
Originally Posted by lYellowDragonl
im down to play!
werd. lets get somethin goin.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:31 PM
Registered Member

yea if you get something going im down and ill bring at least 2 people with me. make it happen i played there saturday with a party and had alot of fun.

Quick Reply: Paintball?