Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!
View Poll Results: Are you interested?
Yes
72.73%
No
27.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Possible Meet Location Whos interested?

Old 09-19-2009, 10:26 PM
Stick And Move

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OffTheWallSVT has disabled reputation
Default Re: Possible Meet Location Whos interested?

illegal i was joking lol ive seen the threads...
Old 09-20-2009, 02:58 AM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Hahaha... specwhatever meet. That's clever. I'm sorry you got butt hurt and had to go to another meet. I know how you feel when a rule is enforced but you don't believe it is a good one. Don't take me telling you to turn down the radio as a personal attack. Since I do not know you I went easy and asked you to do it. Just like this past Friday, I was stern with a friend of mine for 1. Knowing better 2. Disrespecting my wishes after I asked him not to last week. ... you can come back and we can all just hang out. You could be a real cool guy I never met and vice versa. Alright?

Btw you know its the SpecOne meet. Quit acting like you don't lol.

-bux
Old 09-20-2009, 06:28 AM
Registered Member

g230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by starbux
Hahaha... specwhatever meet. That's clever. I'm sorry you got butt hurt and had to go to another meet. I know how you feel when a rule is enforced but you don't believe it is a good one. Don't take me telling you to turn down the radio as a personal attack. Since I do not know you I went easy and asked you to do it. Just like this past Friday, I was stern with a friend of mine for 1. Knowing better 2. Disrespecting my wishes after I asked him not to last week. ... you can come back and we can all just hang out. You could be a real cool guy I never met and vice versa. Alright?

Btw you know its the SpecOne meet. Quit acting like you don't lol.

-bux
alright man. im not mad at nobody, i dont even know who told me to turn it down really lol.

but yeah, just shoot me a pm about whatevers going down, and if i can make it, ill be there.

John Sealock
Old 09-20-2009, 07:54 AM
Registered Member

WhiteCali can only hope to improve

i think we r all willing to just let it go. ive been on both ends of what u got and eventually ull probably do the same its mostly all just for fun. ive learn to jus laugh at myself sometimes and let it all go. so c u around the meets
Old 09-20-2009, 08:20 AM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

^ learn too type
Old 09-20-2009, 08:44 AM
Registered Member

g230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these partsg230sport is infamous around these parts

lol, ive been on the wrong end of things like this way too much... probably leads to why i was frustrated.

its all good.
Old 09-20-2009, 10:46 AM
Registered Member

WhiteCali can only hope to improve

im sorry i just woke up when i wrote that and its hard as hell to type half awake.......and i just re read that and ur just talking about the jus=just right?