Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Prince William County Area

Old 11-06-2006, 01:08 PM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK
Default Re: Prince William County Area

jesus, young bucks
Old 11-28-2006, 10:04 PM

engine1navy has disabled reputation

Bringing back an old thread but I'd MUCH rather live in Manassas/Gainseville/Haymarket side of PWC (Western part) than "Hoodbridge". I live in Manassas and when you live here you get to know the area and you notice that there really are some nicer areas and you start to realize it's not that bad, chances are it'll even grow on you. I lived in FFX before Manassas and I hated Manassas at first but now I'd rather live here than FFX. You really start to realize how snobby FFX people are in general once you're not around them as much. No offense but it's true.
Old 12-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Registered Member

chucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to behold

Hospitals: my girl gave birth at prince william hospital Dr. Ng he was good doctor and the nurses were pretty good the food was good too. Crime is ok ive had shyt stolen from me but becuz i didnt have an alarm u get in alarm ur good...
Old 12-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Registered Member

chiinkii51 has disabled reputation

PWC aiint all that bad if we're talkin about Dale city/dumfries/woodbridge if thats where your movnin i guess aslong as u don mess wit spanish people then ur fine haha
Old 12-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Redneck Porsche

99BlkTransAm is an unknown quantity at this point

IMO northern PWC is where the rednecks act gangster and further south its where VA starts to become superwhite trash until you hit richmond... where it starts to get gangster again.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:47 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by 99BlkTransAm
IMO northern PWC is where the rednecks act gangster and further south its where VA starts to become superwhite trash until you hit richmond... where it starts to get gangster again.
thats why you gotta go to the westside of the pwc, throw up that dub u vv
Old 12-12-2006, 11:55 AM

Turbox3 has disabled reputation

EEK's right, western PWC is the best part of the county. I grew up in Dumfries and went to Potomac; lived there since '78, so I know the hoodbridge, dale shitty and dumpfries areas pretty well. I live just west of Gainesville now and wouldn't ever consider moving back to the hoodbridge area. It's a lot quieter out here and a lot less ghetto. I also lived in Springfield and don't consider it any better than hoodbridge.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:50 PM
That's not gone well

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of

Ok Woodbridge is hit or miss. If you stick near Rt. 1 you'll have to brush up on your Spanish, but Lakeridge/Westridge and the new developments in the area are straight upper-middle class. Dale City and Dumfries have quiet parts too. I found if you don't cause trouble and make alot of noise, you'll be alright. Really, PWC as a whole isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Like most of Northern VA, you got rich people and poor people living on opposite sides of a block.