Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Ptuning just cost me a race weekend...

Old 05-26-2006, 10:29 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moriar has disabled reputation
Default Re: Ptuning just cost me a race weekend...

Originally Posted by Lt. Dan
No, because I'm not giving them my personal business, or any business from the shop I run any more. I'm just posting this here so that other people know... thanks for the offer though....

Dan
thats good that ur not gonna give em anymore business, fuck shops that promise u things when they make u prepay and dont deliver thats fucked up.
Old 05-26-2006, 11:00 AM
Registered Member

Supra333 is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks that uve had a bad expirience but i use them all the time and i am nothing but happy
Old 05-26-2006, 11:53 AM
emo destroyer

dabomb156 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chinabuddie
that's fucked up. i'd be pissed. *note to self: dont ever go to PTuning*
noted to self as well
Old 05-26-2006, 02:16 PM
Sav
seriously...

Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav

i went there once with a friend and they seem okay but never purchased anything there, they have a huge shop with garage and whatever up soon....but this doesnt sound to good to me now with your situation. Shit like that is just bad rap.
Old 05-26-2006, 04:24 PM
Mini Trucker.

Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower Need 2 B Lower

Ive never had any problems with them either, but everything i have gotten from then has been in stock.
Old 05-26-2006, 08:21 PM
Patron

Boxer4PSI has disabled reputation

I'll let this get a little more exposure here since it is a local shop before pushing it up to Vendor Reviews.

Everyone else be sure to post both props AND bad experiences in the Vendor Review section so that others know which shops to goto and which shops not to goto.

If you have a bad experience, be sure to at least give the shop a chance to fix the issue before coming out and posting negatively about them. If you give them a chance and you still feel that you got the shaft, then exercise your right to free speech and let us know.

Most importantly though, if u post up a bad experience before giving them a shot to fix the problem, keep us updated and be sure to let us know if they try and succeed at solving the problem to your satisfaction.
Old 05-26-2006, 09:16 PM
Registered Member

goinfromslow has disabled reputation

That same stuff happened to my friend but he went to Dash. HE order some skunk2 springs. He order over the phone with a credit card. They said they would be in the next day. He went by the next day and they said sorry they had just locked the door and that they was going to the HIN so come back on Monday. Well he works from 12 am to 3 pm Sunday-Thursday. Well he didn't pick them up for like 2 weeks. When there and they said that they where sold out and had returned his money to his credit card with a 50 percent return fee. Thats BS on something that he already paid for.
Old 05-26-2006, 10:30 PM
Unconfirmed User

88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc

sorry to here that dan. i've never been there but i met a guy who said he works there, he drives a black turbo 2g dsm (not sure if its awd or fwd). anywho, this idiot was talkin in a group one night at a hangout spot, acting like he knew what he was talkin about but didn't. i about pissed myself when he said, and i quote "man you don't know what your talkin about, timing doesn't effect your air/fuel." huh? i said to him "so your telling me i can run 30* of advanced timing on pump gas and won't have any problems?" his response "nah you shouldn't". i just turned and walked away. if that guy truely does work there, i feel sorry for that place and on top of that they will NEVER get my or any of our teams buisness.

btw dan, when you gonna bring that monster back out to ol' d? lol
Old 05-26-2006, 10:31 PM
Registered Member

djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck djyuck

*P Tuning bows... noted to self...*
Old 05-27-2006, 03:56 AM
Registered Member

Supra333 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by djyuck
*P Tuning bows... noted to self...*
Dude you guys need to calm down, just because of one screw up doesnt mean everyone should just go negative on them, this is a great shop, and we dont know whether the thread starter possibly had some confusion with Ptuning and that why he didnt get the parts, PTuning is a great store and you should not rule them out just because of this one post

Quick Reply: Ptuning just cost me a race weekend...