Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Robberies in NOVA

Old 09-04-2009, 03:25 AM
got 7.62?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited
Default Robberies in NOVA

I just want everyone to be aware of a string of robberies occurring in our area within the last three weeks. Prince William County has been hit two times, Fairfax county hit three times and Arlington county hit two times all by the same subject. He has robbed places like check cashing and markets.

Subject is a black male, 40-45 years old, about 6' tall, wears a white turban, fake white beard, band aids on all fingertips. In today's robbery he was wearing fake teeth. Subject is also carrying a blue revolver.

Subject has left every robbery in a red two door toyota celica VA/XND3505. This Virginia tag was just stolen yesterday and put on the vehicle. There is a fin on the trunk of the vehicle. Some sort of blue lettering on the back of the vehicle and blue striping down the side.

If you see the vehicle, please call it in to the police department, but stay clear from this subject. He has yet to hurt any one thus far, but he is carrying a gun.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:38 AM
conquer

PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of
Default Re: Robberies in NOVA

Originally Posted by eXploited
If you see the vehicle, please call it in to the police department, but stay clear from this subject. He has yet to hurt any one thus far, but he is carrying a gun.
Unless you have a much bigger gun or way more of them. Thanks for the tip.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:21 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited
Default Re: Robberies in NOVA

Originally Posted by PiGPEN
Unless you have a much bigger gun or way more of them. Thanks for the tip.
I copied this from my Firestation webpage.. lol

I have a H&K USP 45Compact lol.. Let me see him try and rob a store im in.

and yes I will shoot him and will not hesitate.