Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

shop to recommend

Old 09-04-2006, 03:23 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GOOKY4U GOOKY4U GOOKY4U GOOKY4U GOOKY4U GOOKY4U GOOKY4U GOOKY4U GOOKY4U GOOKY4U
Default shop to recommend

Alright so basically right now im looking for a versatile shop. I want to get a GSR swap, have the whole car repainted the stock milano red and mold the side skirts. I would prefer to do this at one shop outta convience...anyone here know a shop or recommend somewhere to do this? and anyone know how much all this work would run me?
Old 09-04-2006, 04:40 AM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime
Default Re: shop to recommend

Might not help much, but since your location says NOVA.
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/official-shop-list-nova-110637/
Old 09-04-2006, 04:07 PM
Team Livin Dreams

LivinDreamsDC2 has disabled reputation

bring it to us( http://www.Brauningmotorsports.com/)n we'll take care of it all top to bottom from "show to go"
Old 09-04-2006, 07:14 PM
Mad Scientist

nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire nitefire

Originally Posted by LivinDreamsDC2
bring it to us( http://www.Brauningmotorsports.com/)n we'll take care of it all top to bottom from "show to go"
Yea what Livin said.

Last edited by nitefire; 09-05-2006 at 06:20 PM. Reason: typo
Old 09-05-2006, 05:10 AM
Registered Member

6spdeg has disabled reputation

TEAM703 can do swap for basically free.... you supply parts and swap.

http://www.xxxtremepaint.com/

If interested in a show quality paint job or CUSTOM paint job, body molding etc... pm me... Ill let you know how to get ahold of him.

He's no longer with previous company above.

you can see his work here...
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/eye-candy-20/94-delsol-ek-front-end-some-teaser-pics-137136/
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/show...98#post2168898 Full wide body molded 89 240 with custom built up molding on doors to match wide body etc.... 350z dark orange with gold pearl.

This is done freehand

Last edited by 6spdeg; 09-05-2006 at 05:34 AM.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:18 PM
Registered Member

QUICKVIII has disabled reputation

Just to let you know. The cars shown in the above threads were designed and built by Brauning Motorsports. No one else. Any claims otherwise may be met with litigation. Furthermore the website to xxxtremepaint and design is also owned by Brauning Motorsports. There is a trend builing here of certain people who are laying claim to products turned out by our company, I would like these claims to stop. These peple who are recommending the other companies work are people who are no longer part of our company. Also the owners of the cars listed above are easily contacted to see what and who produced these cars. Thank you and any comments or questions can be directed to me. David Brauning Brauning Motorsports.
Old 09-05-2006, 04:31 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

Brauning. or AUP, they do pretty good work.
Old 09-05-2006, 05:02 PM
Registered Member

biteme has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by QUICKVIII
Just to let you know. The cars shown in the above threads were designed and built by Brauning Motorsports. No one else. Any claims otherwise may be met with litigation. Furthermore the website to xxxtremepaint and design is also owned by Brauning Motorsports. There is a trend builing here of certain people who are laying claim to products turned out by our company, I would like these claims to stop. These peple who are recommending the other companies work are people who are no longer part of our company. Also the owners of the cars listed above are easily contacted to see what and who produced these cars. Thank you and any comments or questions can be directed to me. David Brauning Brauning Motorsports.
In reading the thread, it was my impression that the posts regarding the vehicles were done to promote John's work. It is unfortunate for Brauning that he is not employed there anymore, however, that does not mean that he (John) and those that have had work done by him do not have the right to promote a job well done, regardless of who he now works for.

The paint schemes and/or body modifications on the above cars were selected by the owners, and the work was done by John Jansen, who was employed by Brauning (with the exception of the red coupe, which was painted well before John joined your company). The work may have been done at Brauning, but I am confident in stating that the owners didn't just blindly turn over their vehicles and open their checkbooks to Brauning without having some say in what was done.

If Brauning Motorsports takes issue with the Xxxtreme Paint site being used by the owner of any vehicle on your site, I would suggest you remove such pictures to prevent any potential "conflict". Conflicts, of course, would not arise as long as you have a signed release from each owner indicating that you have their express permission to use their vehicle to promote your business without any compensation being given to said owners.

All consumers are entitiled to their opinion, regardless of where this opinion is given and regardless of who they did/do work for.

If I might also make a suggestion, I would also strongly recommend careful use of the word "litigation" regarding posts on a public forum. Also, I would venture to say that there are many that are well versed in the law and know what claims can hold up in a court of law and those that can't.

Last edited by biteme; 09-05-2006 at 05:09 PM.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:25 PM
Registered Member

6spdeg has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by QUICKVIII
Just to let you know. The cars shown in the above threads were designed and built by Brauning Motorsports. No one else. Any claims otherwise may be met with litigation.
If I am understanding you correctly the owners had no say it in their cars... hmmm. Im sure they have something different to say. Its a shame that the owners are not acknowledged for what they have purchased or their own thoughts and ideas that have gone into their cars, however, used for publicity with no compensation.

I'd hate to take my car there and pay for parts i bought and fear litigation as you put it for stating this is my car with my ideas..

Personnally you are right... I do not work for brauning motorsports.

Sorry about what happened to your thread k20civic....
Just giving options of where to go to get excellent work done and some examples of work done.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:29 PM
Registered Member

40th04GT has disabled reputation

As I recall, "Supa-Fly" (Red civic) was painted and built way before Brauning Motorsports opened. I think it was back in '99 when that was painted wasnt it 6spdeg? As for any other work dont to "Supa-Fly" That was all InlinePRO..engine swap and turbo kit...right 6spdeg?

Quick Reply: shop to recommend