Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Should I report this PWC cop?

Old 09-22-2009, 06:37 AM
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: Should I report this PWC cop?

Black guys wearing wife beaters on motorcycles are threatening by definition.
Old 09-22-2009, 06:57 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Originally Posted by JROW
I mean, a robbery was just committed and he matched the descripition of the suspect, who may have been armed. What would you do? Just talk to him nicely and risk your own safety?
Tru. Personally, I would have tazed him.

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Black guys wearing wife beaters on motorcycles are threatening by definition.
And tru. lol.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:03 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by BentValve
Tru. Personally, I would have tazed him.

Word. Now that's logical
Old 09-22-2009, 07:12 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous

I've probably been pulled over 30 times and never once have I been put in cuffs or questioned.

Maybe it's because I don't hang out with people that are idiots.
I have. I had a psycho ex who called 911 and said I was a stranger who snatched her baby at gunpoint. Not only did they cuff me, but the officer told me he would "blow my fucking head off" if I moved and then proceded to cock his shotgun. After all was said and done, the cops realized she was a stupid cunt and released me, apologized and the officers and I talked for a few minutes. Turns out they were all pretty cool and I understood why they did what they did. With that being said OP, I don't understand why you're upset?

In the very neighborhood you live in, you have officers doing what it takes to keep your houses from being robbed, you should have THANKED them. Imagine you're them and you see a suspect that fits the description of a buglary that JUST happened, and as you approach he starts trying to fumble through his bag. What would you do?

With this obvious logic being layed out for you, I feel sorry for anyone who still cannot grasp the fact that he was not harrassed. Seriously, this generation is fucked.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:15 AM
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
Imagine you're them and you see a suspect that fits the description of a buglary that JUST happened, and as you approach he starts trying to fumble through his bag. What would you do?
Obviously didn't watch that youtube movie on how to treat being pulled over. Keep your hands in the open and always ask if its ok before moving your hands... Cops like that, and a happy cop is always good!
Old 09-22-2009, 07:16 AM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

You guys are a mess. And it was a burglary not a robbery. And I definitely would of gave the cops a piece of my mind but the cop was trying to act like I was driving my bike reckless so I didn’t want him to give me a ticket. So I just let it go............
Old 09-22-2009, 07:17 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

If I was a cop and I came up on you shuffeling around in your backapack I'd draw my weapon on you and put you on the ground.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:20 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by Quentin
You guys are a mess. And it was a burglary not a robbery. And I definitely would of gave the cops a piece of my mind but the cop was trying to act like I was driving my bike reckless so I didn’t want him to give me a ticket. So I just let it go............
I'm sorry, but you're fucking retarded.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:21 AM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

prolly should've spat on the cop and called him a cracker.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:16 AM
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Af5mumYR4&NR=1

LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2apFkVKdRt8

Last edited by Stea1thy; 09-22-2009 at 08:19 AM.