Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

singing telegrams

Old 04-28-2009, 08:24 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK
Default Re: singing telegrams

i can find you an extra set. due to prior pranks that involved me going to jail.. this one i need to free lance lol
Old 04-28-2009, 08:27 AM
conquer

PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by EEK
i can find you an extra set. due to prior pranks that involved me going to jail.. this one i need to free lance lol
Requesting PM of said pranks.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:29 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

requesting POST of said pranks.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:30 AM
I<3Turbo

sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts

This doesnt sound like a nice thing to do to someone

Be nice chrisypoo
Old 04-28-2009, 08:31 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

I think it sounds hilarious.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:34 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

multiply craiglist adds i.e erotic m4m services, cars for sale, apt for sale in dupont and SF in which resulted in numerous emails from craiglist threatening suit.

flyers of a friend renting a room with him being an openly gay mai.e which were postered all over the gay part of NY...edit chelsea i rememberd lol

another flyer of another friends. same situation. but they were postered all over his work in dc and bus stop in sterling (this one landed me in jail)

another setup a a m4m add on CL in which we had a guy agreeing to surprise a friend of ours at club love. which we called off last second

another was a fbi prank to a friend of ours at his work. with him believing he was going to be interorgated at the headquaters. got him in a cab and at the last second he realized it was a joke

same guy we sent him gay letters to his work and flowers under an alias male name

chad (nothing) on here we sent him 40boxes of pizza and a necklesss under an alias gay male name

theres been a lot more, just what i can think of off the top of my head
Old 04-28-2009, 09:42 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

WOW ^ I thought I had done some crazy shit. Mostly FS adds and you hual you can have adds on CL and valley trader.

Last edited by CAPSLOCK; 04-28-2009 at 09:49 AM.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:48 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

I <3 the DHL trick.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:40 AM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

Originally Posted by EEK
multiply craiglist adds i.e erotic m4m services, cars for sale, apt for sale in dupont and SF in which resulted in numerous emails from craiglist threatening suit.

flyers of a friend renting a room with him being an openly gay mai.e which were postered all over the gay part of NY...edit chelsea i rememberd lol

another flyer of another friends. same situation. but they were postered all over his work in dc and bus stop in sterling (this one landed me in jail)

another setup a a m4m add on CL in which we had a guy agreeing to surprise a friend of ours at club love. which we called off last second

another was a fbi prank to a friend of ours at his work. with him believing he was going to be interorgated at the headquaters. got him in a cab and at the last second he realized it was a joke

same guy we sent him gay letters to his work and flowers under an alias male name

chad (nothing) on here we sent him 40boxes of pizza and a necklesss under an alias gay male name

theres been a lot more, just what i can think of off the top of my head

Like doing alot of gay thing's dont ya? After all these years is there something your not telling?
Old 04-29-2009, 04:32 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

Originally Posted by Jason300zxTT
Like doing alot of gay thing's dont ya? After all these years is there something your not telling?
haha. no. just doing gay jokes to ppl's work is top of the chain in the joke world. aside ones at ball games and the willl you marry me stuff when they go withtheir girl lol

Quick Reply: singing telegrams