Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Some local help, if you would

Old 07-22-2005, 06:04 AM
Ick
Lemme track yo bike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ick will become famous soon enough
Default Some local help, if you would

Im moving this week, and I need to move my CRX to my new house. I havent completed the swap yet (needs knock sensor/vtec wired, and front crossmember cut out), so I cant drive it.

If anyone has a trailer/hitch and a tow vehicle, I will happily pay $50 for a tow. My new place is only about a 10-15 min drive, down the road. The local tow truck at the gas station is trying to charge me $75. I know 25 isnt much, and for me it usually isnt, but with this move ($120 worth of boxes!, renting a uhaul, paying professional carpet cleaners, gutter cleaners, painting, etc etc), every dollar counts, especially since Im leaving for Japan for a bit next week.

So if anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
Old 07-24-2005, 06:57 PM
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Some local help, if you would

Originally Posted by Ick
Im moving this week, and I need to move my CRX to my new house. I havent completed the swap yet (needs knock sensor/vtec wired, and front crossmember cut out), so I cant drive it.

If anyone has a trailer/hitch and a tow vehicle, I will happily pay $50 for a tow. My new place is only about a 10-15 min drive, down the road. The local tow truck at the gas station is trying to charge me $75. I know 25 isnt much, and for me it usually isnt, but with this move ($120 worth of boxes!, renting a uhaul, paying professional carpet cleaners, gutter cleaners, painting, etc etc), every dollar counts, especially since Im leaving for Japan for a bit next week.

So if anyone could help me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

come on help this dude out..................this is the most generous guy you could ever meet.....remember karma is a good thing also......do good and it will come back on ya
Old 07-26-2005, 10:26 AM
Registered Member

anomaly is an unknown quantity at this point

Where from and to? I might be able to help you out.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:36 AM
RAWR!%!#%!#

bensrex is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a long shot - but I have a pickup with a trailer hitch cover that is locked (and i dont have the key). IF I can figure out how to break the lock and get it off, and IF you are close to virginia beach (where I am going this weekend.. which might be too late) - then I can help. Good luck though... let me know if this weekend (prob. sunday) is too late.
Old 07-26-2005, 03:16 PM
Ick
Lemme track yo bike

Ick will become famous soon enough

You guys are fucking awesome.

bensrex, thanks for your offer, but Sunday would be too late. My flight for Japan leaves Sunday morning at 6am.

anomaly, I have PM'ed you. It's going from GMU-Fairfax Campus area to 10 minutes down Braddock Rd.

Thanks guys.
Old 07-28-2005, 05:08 PM
1992 Toyota Slowica

xeril has disabled reputation

i might be able to help ya out if he cant.. just le tme know if that goes down and when. i rarely check these forums so best chance to get me would be pm or aim "yiddishmeatball". i live back behind university mall.