Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Old 12-30-2011, 07:40 AM
Keeping It Real !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer
Default Re: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Originally Posted by jdm jim
yep, shut u right up, haha.
Que ?
Old 12-30-2011, 07:41 AM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

Let me get this straight - we are weak minded because we don't need to believe in a flying spaghetti monster to validate ourselves? Whenever I have had problems in life I've had to man up, put on my big boy hat and solve them for myself. Your God has never entered the equation to help me out.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:45 AM
Registered Member

nathan_carmona has disabled reputation

wow I knew vadriven was full of close minded assholes but this is fucked up. How are you going to diss a religion one moment for being close minded and telling you "not" to do something and live your life one way, and then go and do the same thing to certain people of a religion. Doesnt matter what religion you follow or dont follow or even care about it cause theres no point, a simple act of respect for the general public wouldnt KILL you. As long as others beliefs arent directly affecting you negatively or bothering you, leave it alone. Now if some westboro baptist church freaks are trying to cram religion down your throat and are making death threats I dont see why a 12 gauge shotgun couldnt solve a thing or twelve (buck shot without a choke FTW!). Now if youre of a religion, dont go doing what these douches are doing and talking crap about people that dont follow your religion. Last time I checked, Jesus drank wine, and people in the old testament burnt "incense" (they were probably trippin).
Old 12-30-2011, 07:46 AM
Registered member

jdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Archer
Let me get this straight - we are weak minded because we don't need to believe in a flying spaghetti monster to validate ourselves? Whenever I have had problems in life I've had to man up, put on my big boy hat and solve them for myself. Your God has never entered the equation to help me out.
no, by the contrary i am. i cant do this by myself. i needed the lord to help me out. i'm not gonna share my story, but if i did, i know for a fact you wouldnt be able to say a thing. some things man cant do bro.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:48 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

no, by the contrary i am. i cant do this by myself. i needed the lord to help me out. i'm not gonna share my story, but if i did, i know for a fact you wouldnt be able to say a thing. some things man cant do bro.
Like nail jello to a tree?
Old 12-30-2011, 07:51 AM
Registered member

jdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Like nail jello to a tree?
i still love you
Old 12-30-2011, 07:53 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

i still love you
That's cool, Chuck. . . so long as it isn't in that creepy priest kinda way.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:00 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
That's cool, Chuck. . . so long as it isn't in that creepy priest kinda way.
Did anyone say Chuck ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1L5wh7OhKg
Old 12-30-2011, 08:00 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by nathan_carmona
wow I knew vadriven was full of close minded assholes but this is fucked up. How are you going to diss a religion one moment for being close minded and telling you "not" to do something and live your life one way, and then go and do the same thing to certain people of a religion. Doesnt matter what religion you follow or dont follow or even care about it cause theres no point, a simple act of respect for the general public wouldnt KILL you. As long as others beliefs arent directly affecting you negatively or bothering you, leave it alone. Now if some westboro baptist church freaks are trying to cram religion down your throat and are making death threats I dont see why a 12 gauge shotgun couldnt solve a thing or twelve (buck shot without a choke FTW!). Now if youre of a religion, dont go doing what these douches are doing and talking crap about people that dont follow your religion. Last time I checked, Jesus drank wine, and people in the old testament burnt "incense" (they were probably trippin).
finally someone that knows what their talking about
Old 12-30-2011, 08:23 AM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Originally Posted by nathan_carmona
have u met 2xrtslow or what ever hit name is?

Quick Reply: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)