Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Old 12-30-2011, 11:32 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Srs question...

Do you think Jesus cares about car meets?
Maybe a chariot meet?
Old 12-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Registered Member

nathan_carmona has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by djgrom
I don't see how you could possibly identify that since you used their, and not they are.
youre seriously going to troll spelling. you have run out of other shit to fling so you bring up spelling. you make some wide bold claims, without factual basis and then your ringer is a comment on spelling?
Old 12-30-2011, 11:58 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Maybe a chariot meet?
if jesus was into hellaflush crap, his miracle would be no camber wear.
Old 12-30-2011, 12:02 PM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Originally Posted by nathan_carmona
if jesus was into hellaflush crap, his miracle would be no camber wear.

LOL AT JESUS.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:12 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Originally Posted by nathan_carmona
youre seriously going to troll spelling. you have run out of other shit to fling so you bring up spelling. you make some wide bold claims, without factual basis and then your ringer is a comment on spelling?
I mean...you believe in something that the existence of cannot even be proven. And you believe that "something" has actually intervened in your life in some capacity. Who seems like the bigger douche?
Old 12-30-2011, 01:14 PM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by djgrom
You are literally the worst christian I have ever observed. Since you won't share your story I am assuming it is completely made up and false. Do you believe that god had different "rough drafts" of people?
Hey I personally take offense to that.... I thought I was the worst Christian you ever observed...
Old 12-30-2011, 01:19 PM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

you mean resemble?
Old 12-30-2011, 01:31 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
I mean...you believe in something that the existence of cannot even be proven. And you believe that "something" has actually intervened in your life in some capacity. Who seems like the bigger douche?
you assume that I defend peoples general respect that I believe in something that has little proof or existence. Atheists also believe in creation theories that stuff spawned from something as small as two quarks and that everything is chance with no heavenly interference. Agnostic people believe that all religions are true when they repeatedly contradict each other. Many Asian and Indian religions believe people come back as insects and animals. Apathists (those who choose to not waste their time with any of this bullshit) believe it doesnt matter wholeheartedly. Frankly those are all different displays of faith.

Pretty much everyone displays faith in something. And those who have a faith unshaken by the shit you small minded people give them and honestly care about others and selflessly do for others are to be admired. AND RESPECTED.
Old 12-30-2011, 01:34 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

I'll have you know that I have a very large brain. I've had multiple MRIs and CAT scans to prove this. So I'm not small minded.

What does believing in Jeebus have to do with helping others? You've done nothing to earn any kind of respect so...
Old 12-30-2011, 01:38 PM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

You dont come to VAD for respect.... you been here over a year.. i feel no pity

Quick Reply: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)