Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Old 12-30-2011, 03:17 PM
LaShawn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom
Default Re: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
Hey I personally take offense to that.... I thought I was the worst Christian you ever observed...
Changes on a daily basis. Depending on what my mom does tomorrow she could be on my shit list. SRS GUY YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION AND YES I AM GOING TO PICK ON YOU SPELLING!!!
Old 12-30-2011, 03:20 PM
LaShawn

djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom djgrom

Originally Posted by nathan_carmona
didnt come here for much other than to sell my crap. I'm just taking the opportunity to hopefully some correct some bullshit people have to deal with daily that very few appreciate.
That is why we hate you, because you choose to not be part of the community here, you just wanted to use what somebody else built for free to sell your things with out participating. You are no better then cafeteria Catholics. Also can I have a list of my various wide and bold claims? Neither you nor the other guy are acting in an appropriate christian manner, and may have forgotten to turn the other cheek.
Old 12-30-2011, 04:49 PM
Registered Member

nathan_carmona has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by djgrom
That is why we hate you, because you choose to not be part of the community here, you just wanted to use what somebody else built for free to sell your things with out participating. You are no better then cafeteria Catholics. Also can I have a list of my various wide and bold claims? Neither you nor the other guy are acting in an appropriate christian manner, and may have forgotten to turn the other cheek.
I am a member of Club Integra, Club Civic, pbnation, honda-fetish, and hondacivicwagon.com. as well as other places that have gone somewhat inactive. I provide technical info, as well as sell stuff, as well as chat about stuff. And this thread here is why I stay away from the non "business" side of this site. So much trolling.

again you ASSUME i'm christian lol

and "turning the other cheek" as far as I understand is a lot like the freedom of speech: based on instance and content.

Changes on a daily basis. Depending on what my mom does tomorrow she could be on my shit list. SRS GUY YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION AND YES I AM GOING TO PICK ON YOU SPELLING!!!
youre* lmao

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
You're like the rest of the faggot christians I know trying to link everything to the bible
so he's gay why??

lol well placed!

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Uh dude, I can prove that you believe in god. You're using the Internet, the Internet is a series of tubes, Al Gore created the Internet, and god created Al Gore, therefor you are a fucking christian.

See? That's literally just as stupid.
tubes? is this portal???

Originally Posted by Lay Zee H
I was referring to you're a faggot.

You can't even say Jesus was real, let alone as "kind" as people claim. So please save the bullshit of saying that he was "indeed a human being." Religion has proven to be one of the most harmful things to ever exist in human history.

Last time I checked, faith in something is a solitary act. You don't "have faith" to help little starving children in Sudan.
if you dont believe he was a human being, youre just stupid. theres historical proof he existed and was then executed. Whether he rose from the dead, preformed miracles, or was a raptor (that would have been sick!) is all up in the air.

and youre right about faith. Stuff like that takes action. However do you believe in air? are you a scientist that has conducted experiments to prove that theres air? or do you just trust that its there and watch its effects?

Tom Cruise believes in aliens. Just imagine a Mission Impossible on the moon with aliens! that would be sick!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2011, 05:02 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

There's proof a dude named Jesus lived. Jesus was a fairly common name in the middle east during that time period. Just like Jesus is a popular Mexican name now.

There is zero proof that a dude named Jesus was a divine holder of god like powers who performed miracles of healing. That is a bunch of made up bullshit.

As far as your comment about "believing" there is air. I don't have to be a scientist to know how to breath. u dumb.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:20 PM
Registered Member

There's proof a dude named Jesus lived. Jesus was a fairly common name in the middle east during that time period. Just like Jesus is a popular Mexican name now.

There is zero proof that a dude named Jesus was a divine holder of god like powers who performed miracles of healing. That is a bunch of made up bullshit.

As far as your comment about "believing" there is air. I don't have to be a scientist to know how to breath. u dumb.
thats what I'm saying about Jesus. Not necessarily everything he said he was. but there is proof of the guy who walked around preaching and was then crucified.

people believed the earth was the center of the universe and many people still dont believe light is a particle.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:26 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Do you realize how many people walked around and preached then got crucified? Why don't you all go off and pray to them too?

Therefore proof that organized religion is dumb.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:09 PM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Nevermind, read further down.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:50 PM
Registered member

jdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these partsjdm jim is infamous around these parts

you want money? is that what this forum is about. wow. i do think its pretty funny that this is the most active thread on her. bashing other people, kinda tells you what this place really is. turn the other cheek, dont like hearing it, i sense someone is under conviction here, true the bigger person would walk away but i like to stir the pot. the people on this forum need to grow the hell up and show some respect to other people, i bet when you get pulled over you dont talk to the officer like you spoken to me. i may be a christian, but i am also human. who the hell said i was perfect. this was stuff my parents instilled into me as a child, respect others. i check here every so often and its funny, this place is still the same with the same people doing the same thing, maybe some of you will use the new year to think about who you really are. i dont care what any of you think about me, thats your problem.
Old 12-30-2011, 06:57 PM
NBHNC

Yet you keep posting.

VAD runs your life.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:06 PM
Registered Member

Do you realize how many people walked around and preached then got crucified? Why don't you all go off and pray to them too?

Therefore proof that organized religion is dumb.

there were a ton. you keep saying religion is dumb, and I keep saying it still deserves respect.

Yet you keep posting.

VAD runs your life.
uh you keep posting too? you saying driven runs your life as well?

or maybe were just having a conversation.....

Quick Reply: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)