Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Old 12-28-2011, 06:05 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Originally Posted by EgJunKi3..O.o
ENG what exact;y do you mean?
Can you miracle your ass a coherent sentence?
Old 12-28-2011, 06:08 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

ENG what exact;y do you mean?
Mr. Jesus told me he doesn't like you very much. Sorry.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:09 PM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

for everyone that just bashed this thread that truly shows you have no god in your life and for you to have that much bitterness in your heart about a christian group proves you have no foundation of joy so since your miserable with your life you shoot down at MEN like me trying to keep kids off the street and put them in a positive environment not surrounded by drugs sex or alcohol. i appreciate the time even for the positive and negative remarks it caught your eye and thats my purpose godbless you.
You know how I know your a virgin? UGH god!!! Pussy, get it away, wheres my eg, i need to get to the jdm street scene......
Old 12-28-2011, 06:33 PM
Registered Member

EgJunKi3..O.o has disabled reputation

The fact that my post gets under your skin that bad is seriously pitiful grow up. You see the word christian and jump straight to conclusions i dont knock your life and how you choose to live it. So what makes you that much of a better man than me by sitting here cussing and and using gods name in vain. Ive lost friends and family members behind street racing so the fact that i want to make a difference in someones life bothers you well tough bricks kid. I guess youll just be going to sleep in your feelings because I will not stop trying to make a better day just because your is already cloudy. If you dont respect what i do then fine but dont ruin it for the people who share the same passion but chose to follow a voice worth listening to.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:36 PM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

If there was a God I refuse to believe that he would let someone as dumb as you survive for long. Isn't there a window somewhere you should be licking?
Old 12-28-2011, 06:38 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

The fact that my post gets under your skin that bad is seriously pitiful grow up. You see the word christian and jump straight to conclusions i dont knock your life and how you choose to live it. So what makes you that much of a better man than me by sitting here cussing and and using gods name in vain. Ive lost friends and family members behind street racing so the fact that i want to make a difference in someones life bothers you well tough bricks kid. I guess youll just be going to sleep in your feelings because I will not stop trying to make a better day just because your is already cloudy. If you dont respect what i do then fine but dont ruin it for the people who share the same passion but chose to follow a voice worth listening to.
it's not a bad thing, what you are trying to do, and it has been done before.

Fact is, I wouldn't label it as a Christian Car Meet. You automatically exclude people by putting it under a religious guise. For a lot of people, that is a huge turn off.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:39 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Sex, drugs, rock and roll.

Fuck yes.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:40 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Sex, drugs, rock and roll.

Fuck yes.
See, that sounds WAY more exciting.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:44 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
See, that sounds WAY more exciting.
There's gonna be racin' and fuckin'
Old 12-28-2011, 06:50 PM
Registered Member

EgJunKi3..O.o has disabled reputation

thats exactly what i mean whats really angering you? Because i havent said anything directly to you so why are you still bashing dude? You dont like what i have to say but this is MY thread you can be on any website besides this one so whats the real issue here? Because for one OUR god is a merciful god so the negative remarks you even speak of have no reason coming out our mouth. And two you dont know our objective, you dont know our direction all you know is what your mind makes up. So why dont you make up your mind and choose whether your really going to sit here and further anger yourself because i brought up something your heart didnt agree with. On a site that you didnt even have to state your opinion on. Or if your going to let it go and move on with your life and stop degrading what, I CHOOSE TO DO WITH MY LIFE BY WELCOMING PEOPLE IN TO A NEW DIRECTION...god says love thine enemies my brother so much love to you and May mercy and grace be bestowed upon your heart.

Quick Reply: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)