Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

Old 12-28-2011, 06:53 PM
Super Secret Agent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer
Default Re: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)

you mad bro?
Old 12-28-2011, 06:54 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by EgJunKi3..O.o
thats exactly what i mean whats really angering you? Because i havent said anything directly to you so why are you still bashing dude? You dont like what i have to say but this is MY thread you can be on any website besides this one so whats the real issue here? Because for one OUR god is a merciful god so the negative remarks you even speak of have no reason coming out our mouth. And two you dont know our objective, you dont know our direction all you know is what your mind makes up. So why dont you make up your mind and choose whether your really going to sit here and further anger yourself because i brought up something your heart didnt agree with. On a site that you didnt even have to state your opinion on. Or if your going to let it go and move on with your life and stop degrading what, I CHOOSE TO DO WITH MY LIFE BY WELCOMING PEOPLE IN TO A NEW DIRECTION...god says love thine enemies my brother so much love to you and May mercy and grace be bestowed upon your heart.
Don't say OUR God. It's Your God.

Don't start trying to take us to church here.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:58 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Hardcore Jesus freaks are the same as extremist Muslims.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:59 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Hardcore Jesus freaks are the same as extremist Muslims.
Well, kinda. . .they just aren't strapping bombs to themselves lately.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:03 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Well, kinda. . .they just aren't strapping bombs to themselves lately.
Nah...they just shoot abortionists
Old 12-28-2011, 07:08 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Nah...they just shoot abortionists
Yeah, kind of ironic, isn't it? Save unborn fetuses by killing full term adults, lol
Old 12-28-2011, 07:19 PM
Registered Member

EgJunKi3..O.o has disabled reputation

You know what your right its not my place to take you to church because this message was only sent to those whose hearts were willing to accept it. We can sit here and discuss our point of views all night long the point is. I posted a idea you or whoever didnt like it. OK SO BE IT. but im just respectfully going to ask that you stop bashing my thread. I didnt post this to offend anyone or start chaos I converted my life over after someone gave me a option and whether you like it or not. Im going to reach out to the youth and deliver that same message of forgiveness and righteousness that changed my life. Noone is putting a gun t your head and making you read what i have to say nor am i saying "IF YOUR NOT JOINING THE CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS YOUR GOING TO HELL". thats not the message im putting out. everyone makes their own decisions in life. From who i use to be and the way I lived partying,drinking after street races because thats what all my friends were into so i wanted to keep my friends. Then as time went by watching my same friends die left and right from overdose car crashes, drunk driving or even being hit by someone because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. All im trying to do is give a new direction drinking and smoking isnt for everybody. And for the people that decide its not for them is where i come in to offer a different alternative instead of underage drinking and peer pressure to encourage bad decisions outside of just friends and cars. Im just using car meets to attract a crowd i know how to reach and im sorry if anything ive said has offended anyone. but I just see it as if noone ever opens your eyes to different oppurtunities how are you supposed to know what you do or dont accept as the difference between a good decision and a right decision. Like i said noone is forcing anything upon anyone who doesnt want to listen this strictly just a idea for future invites. So respectfully asking gentlemen stop bashing my thread please. Thank you.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:24 PM
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

Originally Posted by EgJunKi3..O.o
You know what your right its not my place to take you to church because this message was only sent to those whose hearts were willing to accept it. We can sit here and discuss our point of views all night long the point is. I posted a idea you or whoever didnt like it. OK SO BE IT. but im just respectfully going to ask that you stop bashing my thread. I didnt post this to offend anyone or start chaos I converted my life over after someone gave me a option and whether you like it or not. Im going to reach out to the youth and deliver that same message of forgiveness and righteousness that changed my life. Noone is putting a gun t your head and making you read what i have to say nor am i saying "IF YOUR NOT JOINING THE CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS YOUR GOING TO HELL". thats not the message im putting out. everyone makes their own decisions in life. From who i use to be and the way I lived partying,drinking after street races because thats what all my friends were into so i wanted to keep my friends. Then as time went by watching my same friends die left and right from overdose car crashes, drunk driving or even being hit by someone because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. All im trying to do is give a new direction drinking and smoking isnt for everybody. And for the people that decide its not for them is where i come in to offer a different alternative instead of underage drinking and peer pressure to encourage bad decisions outside of just friends and cars. Im just using car meets to attract a crowd i know how to reach and im sorry if anything ive said has offended anyone. but I just see it as if noone ever opens your eyes to different oppurtunities how are you supposed to know what you do or dont accept as the difference between a good decision and a right decision. Like i said noone is forcing anything upon anyone who doesnt want to listen this strictly just a idea for future invites. So respectfully asking gentlemen stop bashing my thread please. Thank you.

TL;DR

You can always tell how mad someone is by the size of their responses. And like I said bro, Mr. Jesus said yer real dumb and to keep his name out ya mouth. Real talk.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:27 PM
Registered Member

smh
Old 12-28-2011, 07:28 PM
Registered Member

god bless you bro thats all i have to say

Quick Reply: SOMETHING NEW!!! CHRISTIAN CAR MEETS??????? ;)