Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

STOLEN 4 DOOR INTEGRA IN SPRINGFIELD

Old 12-06-2006, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr
Default Re: STOLEN 4 DOOR INTEGRA IN SPRINGFIELD

no its a 4 door GSR.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Registered Member

Overrhypedlude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Liquidgsr
UPDATE:

It was found yesterday morning by md state troopers in PG county on the highway. I went to the tow yard to get take a look but they were closed im going now to go take a look and see what the aftermath is. I had a viper alarm system with almost everythign on it. Two way pager, proxys, extra hidden batter, extra hidden siren, rerouted power wires behind battery for the alarm, trunk and hood switches, and also a digital tilt switch. They took it from my driveway and I did not hear anything at all. Not a peep. I alarm did not go off. I did not hear them turn it on, although when my sister went to turn her car on i woke up, and she woke me up telling me my cars gone at 6:30am. It was found around 8am.
yeah, I had practically the same security setup when I had my turbo prelude. However one thing that kept the theives away was the motion sensors I had in the car. Used the Voice Alert model 3000.

The theives never found a way around it for 2 years. HOWEVER, when it was at Ultimate shop last year when my AEM EMS needed a reflash SOMEBODY stole the sensors from the car! The theives came for it 2 nights later while new sensors were being fedexed by the manufacturer!

They popped my hood, disabled my alarm, backup battery, proxmity sensor. Good thing I came out for a ciggarrette, saw a black teg with white fenders drive away...

sold the prelude a month afterwards and now a drive a domestic, never going back to Hondas again...
Old 12-06-2006, 11:49 AM
emo destroyer

dabomb156 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea leaving no gas is a way to prevent them from getting too far haha. Sux that they still managed to jack some of your stuff though. But at least you got most of your car back, which prob would not have happened if u had more gas.
Old 12-06-2006, 02:53 PM
Registered Member

jdmteg21 is on a distinguished road

man i would love to have your car. dont suppose you would be interested in trading. i would take it as is, as long as i can get it to my house.
Old 12-06-2006, 05:06 PM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

PG County go figure
Old 12-06-2006, 05:26 PM
Registered Member

ExoticGunplay has disabled reputation

DDDAYM, sorry to hear that sh!t, fawk this man, this is happending to close around my way, i definitely be more sketchy around people around my car looking or askin bout it, even though i dont go "show boating" dont know any other catch phrase.

good in getting it back, and on the sale
Old 12-06-2006, 07:56 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

congrats on gettin it back!
Old 12-06-2006, 08:34 PM
Registered Member

Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr Liquidgsr

its for sale actually. email me at njami01@gmail.com if you want details. Car is fine other than the steering column and ignition broken.
Old 12-07-2006, 04:22 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by Liquidgsr
its for sale actually. email me at njami01@gmail.com if you want details. Car is fine other than the steering column and ignition broken.
how much you want?
Old 12-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Registered Member

email me if your interested.

Quick Reply: STOLEN 4 DOOR INTEGRA IN SPRINGFIELD