Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Suspension alignment for super low car

Old 07-12-2010, 04:46 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DRK Slyda has disabled reputation
Default Re: Suspension alignment for super low car

Cool, lots of good info. This is exactly what I needed. Thx guys. I don't have pics of the car lowered, plus you guys flame so hard so I guess I get the e- weiner. I'm not so afraid of how the car looks because it definitely a piece of shit, i just don't want to get killed for posting it. Thx for the help. Also L_U_C_K, PMed.
Old 08-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Registered Member

raveboy78 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DRK Slyda
Cool, lots of good info. This is exactly what I needed. Thx guys. I don't have pics of the car lowered, plus you guys flame so hard so I guess I get the e- weiner. I'm not so afraid of how the car looks because it definitely a piece of shit, i just don't want to get killed for posting it. Thx for the help. Also L_U_C_K, PMed.
Where did you end up taking your car to? I'm looking to take mine soon and it would be nice to hear your opinion of the shop you took it to.

Thanks.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:08 PM
Registered Member

Phil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these parts

Ptuning! Gawd. I'll take pics of my car and post it up.
Old 08-13-2010, 06:15 PM
i dont care.

camelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these parts

D&V autobody in sterling also has an in-ground alignment rack. they work on a lot of lambos and maseratis
Old 08-13-2010, 06:16 PM
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Still want to see the slammed firebird..
Old 08-14-2010, 06:07 AM
Left Hand Shiftin

ffxbb6 has disabled reputation

pics of this "super low" car
Old 08-16-2010, 07:56 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by camelflage
D&V autobody in sterling also has an in-ground alignment rack. they work on a lot of lambos and maseratis
Tried calling them and they don't install RUCA's which sounds really odd to me. $100 for the alignment though which is reasonable. Gonna try PBC Automotive. Thanks for the suggestion.
Old 08-16-2010, 09:42 AM
i dont care.

camelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these parts

ah, yeah, theyre pretty much a body repair and insurance shop. they've gotten out of the mechanic / mod business.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:58 AM
Registered Member

Ah ok. PBC Automotive is also a no go. They said they have difficulty aligning cars that are lowered and they don't have an in-ground lift. Looks like the other options mentioned earlier are the better bets.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:29 PM
Registered member

LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE

P-Tuning is where i went. Happy with my results.