Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Suspicious Vehicle Spotted in sterling area w/ 2 people sitting in it

Old 03-04-2008, 05:45 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
greenghost has disabled reputation
Default Re: Suspicious Vehicle Spotted in sterling area w/ 2 people sitting in it

good lookin out man. I hate people that steal
Old 03-04-2008, 06:22 PM
Registered Member

gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile
Default Re: Suspicious Vehicle Spotted in sterling area w/ 2 people sitting in it

shoot now, ask questions later... fuck sketchy people stealing cars... and fuck Va laws for not allowing me to shoot people who are in the process of stealing my valuables

on another note, good work following and getting a tag number... this shit has got to stop.
Old 03-04-2008, 08:52 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gtistile
shoot now, ask questions later... fuck sketchy people stealing cars... and fuck Va laws for not allowing me to shoot people who are in the process of stealing my valuables

on another note, good work following and getting a tag number... this shit has got to stop.
I agree with the whole fuck theives thing, but shoot now, ask questions later? Thats dumb, and you know it.
Old 03-04-2008, 10:32 PM
the dude

LBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 240dreams
Does it really matter? The car prolly smelt like beans or pupusas.

is it bad that it made me LOL?
Old 03-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Trill Shit

slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx slow40sx

fuck that shit they better take that car theft bullshit somewhere else, like china or something, cause no one gives a fuck about chinese cars and they can have all the rice they want
Old 03-05-2008, 05:30 AM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Originally Posted by slow40sx
fuck that shit they better take that car theft bullshit somewhere else, like china or something, cause no one gives a fuck about chinese cars and they can have all the rice they want
WTF....were you dropped on your head as a child?
Old 03-05-2008, 05:53 AM
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

Thanks for the heads up.

<3 pork and cheese pupusas btw. Israel where you at son?!
Pupusas FTW!!!!

Yea as far as being offended im not I know spics steal stuff so does everyone else. Gotta love NOVA/SOMD People
Old 03-05-2008, 06:37 AM
Registered Member

coolme187 has disabled reputation

I laughed.... Hard.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:56 AM
1/2 man 1/2 amazing

specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154

Originally Posted by slow40sx
hahah chinese cars.

last i checked china didn't export cars to the US.

I may be wrong but you are still ignorent.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:03 AM
Registered Member

gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile

Originally Posted by TRU
I agree with the whole fuck theives thing, but shoot now, ask questions later? Thats dumb, and you know it.
i found our theif. haha. seriously though, i dont understand why a criminal has more rights to MY things than I DO in my own home... if you are being robbed and you see it, you are supposed to lay on your back and take it. that is fucking crazy.

Quick Reply: Suspicious Vehicle Spotted in sterling area w/ 2 people sitting in it