Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Team Trinity/Redline Design Evo vs Evo EATR WRX

Old 09-29-2004, 06:12 AM
VA drivers suck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ldstang50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Team Trinity/Redline Design Evo vs Evo EATR WRX

rustang i sent you a pm did you get it?
jason you're gonna be at improt vs domestics correct?
Old 09-29-2004, 06:29 AM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

No idea.... i'd like to seriously but im not exactly sure when it is... plus i need a few things for my car. I havent been to the track now in like 2 months because of how shitty my car is right now. I need to replace my drive shaft cuz this one is sorta bent, my tires are balder then fuck, and yea... But ill do everything i can to be there. What the exact date of the event isent it in october? if its november i have a better shot but if its in october more then likely i wont be racing there. IM SURE ill be there BUT i wont be able to run.

I wanna be there really bad so ill do what i can.
Old 09-29-2004, 07:45 AM
VA drivers suck

nov 7th is import vs domestics
Old 09-29-2004, 09:08 AM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

Yea man, ill see what i can do....
Old 10-04-2004, 05:16 AM
VA drivers suck

well the evo went to fredricksburg saturday night, went to the old spot, then to central park area then past central park to the the taco bell and mcdonalds. no mustangs. so no race.
the evo then ran an autocross the next day and grabbed fourth. fastest stock suspension no slick tire car there
Old 10-04-2004, 12:10 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ldstang50
well the evo went to fredricksburg saturday night, went to the old spot, then to central park area then past central park to the the taco bell and mcdonalds. no mustangs. so no race.
the evo then ran an autocross the next day and grabbed fourth. fastest stock suspension no slick tire car there
you sure you went to the right taco bell? i was helping a friend fo a head swap on his GSX at the time, so i wasn't out there.. but i know there were at least like 10 mustangs out.. because 5 or 6 of my mustang buddies were out there and another 5-10+ mustangs that have no relation were also out there according to my friends that were out. did you stop and ask around?

nice job at the autocross
Old 10-04-2004, 05:44 PM
VA drivers suck

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
you sure you went to the right taco bell? i was helping a friend fo a head swap on his GSX at the time, so i wasn't out there.. but i know there were at least like 10 mustangs out.. because 5 or 6 of my mustang buddies were out there and another 5-10+ mustangs that have no relation were also out there according to my friends that were out. did you stop and ask around?

nice job at the autocross
i first went to the old commuter lot, but no one was there. Justin called Chris, and told us it was on route 3. I went to a McDonalds in Central Park and Justin said that was wrong. I then went to Taco Bell next to McDonalds. There was maybe one or two mustangs I saw, one was a blue fox body at Taco Bell then a newer one that went up the road. I went over and said a quick word to someone about the mustangs, he looked at me retardly. Thats as far as I got. I didnt' get there till a about 2320 cause of car trouble. Had a boost leak, then my upper i/c popped off. Then it popped off again. I finally got down there. We'll have to meet up again.
Thanks about the autocross
Old 10-04-2004, 07:35 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ldstang50
i first went to the old commuter lot, but no one was there. Justin called Chris, and told us it was on route 3. I went to a McDonalds in Central Park and Justin said that was wrong. I then went to Taco Bell next to McDonalds. There was maybe one or two mustangs I saw, one was a blue fox body at Taco Bell then a newer one that went up the road. I went over and said a quick word to someone about the mustangs, he looked at me retardly. Thats as far as I got. I didnt' get there till a about 2320 cause of car trouble. Had a boost leak, then my upper i/c popped off. Then it popped off again. I finally got down there. We'll have to meet up again.
Thanks about the autocross
you may have just passed by at the wrong time. i dunno though since i wasn't there. i know there WAS a cobra out for a while, because one of my friends called me wanting me to run him.. but i was busy, dunno how late he stayed out though, might have been your man there, or someone that he knows possibly? this guy is apparently local to me so i'll try and find something out.
Old 10-06-2004, 11:07 AM
Toyota owner

EVOEatr has disabled reputation

I think it's because everyone is full of shit, but that kid never came through with the money, I gave him a damn reasonable price too. Oh well, looks like I'm going to get a dyno pull for the subie to get that check engine light off and I'll look into selling it then.
Ok, I know the STI's not gonna be stompin evo's stock. But I don't really have to worry bout that. My car's faster than a STI even with basic mods. Ask that kid eric who's always runnin his mouth around manassas in his sti... with, what's he say he's got? 500hp? yah... ok...
Old 10-06-2004, 11:47 AM
Banned

shino_kouba is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by EVOEatr
I think it's because everyone is full of shit, but that kid never came through with the money, I gave him a damn reasonable price too. Oh well, looks like I'm going to get a dyno pull for the subie to get that check engine light off and I'll look into selling it then.
Ok, I know the STI's not gonna be stompin evo's stock. But I don't really have to worry bout that. My car's faster than a STI even with basic mods. Ask that kid eric who's always runnin his mouth around manassas in his sti... with, what's he say he's got? 500hp? yah... ok...
take ur rice wing off..adds 5 hp

Quick Reply: Team Trinity/Redline Design Evo vs Evo EATR WRX