Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Team Trinity/Redline Design Evo vs Evo EATR WRX

Old 09-07-2004, 03:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gsx rated98 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Team Trinity/Redline Design Evo vs Evo EATR WRX

Originally Posted by wantarace95GSX
liam put my damn afc in so you'll have better tuning
liam is waiting to get his money from the bank back home. he's gonna catch up on some bills then order the ecu harness so he doesn't destroy his stock ecu harnesss.
Old 09-07-2004, 03:37 PM
Registered Member

flexmyrex is an unknown quantity at this point

Its time to change the EVO EATR tags..... maybe to SRT EATR for a little while
Old 09-07-2004, 05:48 PM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

lmao....
Old 09-08-2004, 06:23 AM
VA drivers suck

ldstang50 is an unknown quantity at this point

the ecu harness is on order haha. time for some race gas.
gonna maybe try auto-x this weekend at osbourn park. then race on sunday. thinking about race gas.
oh jason, i got dyno'd 435whp cobra down here that wants to play. If you take him, then you can play with me again.
Old 09-08-2004, 09:01 AM

gsx rated98 has disabled reputation

him and Jason, or him and Stephen. Either one would be an awsome race.
Old 09-08-2004, 02:04 PM
Registered Member

gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile gtistile

Originally Posted by ldstang50
oh jason, i got dyno'd 435whp cobra down here that wants to play. If you take him, then you can play with me again.
435 whp mustang should ate you up and spat you out...musta been issues with it...probably traction issues...issues you will never have
Old 09-08-2004, 02:04 PM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

ok ok ok... last time I checked this wasn't a boxing match. Look im not gonna dick around and race some mustang so I can race you. Look I still have things to get my car "race/track ready" Im not gonna beat around the bush and play games. Yes I want to race you some time.. Your car goes 12's my car goes 12's and thats with me on 14psi and shitty tires and a shitty 2.1 60 foot launch and traping any where from 111-113 each time. Since ive raced you ive taken the Shitty fmic off and went back to my STOCK side mounts for some reason made my car faster in the qr and 8th and I put a under drive UR Crank pulley on. Right now ive got 2 parts laying around the house I need to put on and then get some tires and possibly lower my car and maybe get a 1 piece drive shaft so I Dont break it "again" Its deff gonna be 1 month or 2 before my car is even ready... im just hoping to have it ready from Battle of the domestics vs imports at M I R. If its not ready I wont be running my car then either. I Just need to get some shit done so its reliable and not breaking on me. My goal this year was to break into the 12's and at the start of the season I did that no problem and now that im mid 12's my goal for next year is 11's on street tires and stock turbo's. So If you wanna race me cool if not thats cool to either way I think the race we had was pretty shitty you had your advantage being your awd and racing on a shitty dirty road. Thats like us racing from a 40 drop and then the odds would be in my favor. Id like to just get some good runs in with you some time at like M I R if your up to it. Id really like to see what your car is capable as I wanna see what mine is. Like I said ive got to ad, change a few things before my car is track ready but when the time comes id hope you be up to it as well man.

Jason

Last edited by Jason300zxTT; 09-08-2004 at 02:09 PM.
Old 09-08-2004, 03:11 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gtistile
435 whp mustang should ate you up and spat you out...musta been issues with it...probably traction issues...issues you will never have
traction is your answer... put that stang on a boot and you'll see him in front pretty quick
Old 09-09-2004, 08:58 AM
VA drivers suck

ldstang50 is an unknown quantity at this point

wasnt' meant to come off as an ass. but figure the cobra would be a good run for you. i got a few new things put on my car that i'm not used to yet. hopefully i can figure them out. keep working on your car and i'll keep working on mine and we'll meet up again
Old 09-09-2004, 09:37 AM
Registered member

Sounds good man...

Yea id like to just go out one day when both of are cars are ready, like your friends and mine all meet up and just go have a good day at like m i r running the best times we can get.. im not in this to brag and say haha i can beat you or anything im just in this to have fun and to even up the odds a little to make it more competative. I think it will be a good race between us two and im pretty stoked about racing you again to see how we both do. aight man PM me some time or ill send my number or something and we'll see if we cant set up something at the track sometime soon or something.

aight man c ya

Jason

Quick Reply: Team Trinity/Redline Design Evo vs Evo EATR WRX