Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

vadriven: need advise

Old 06-30-2010, 06:59 AM
Is in ur head, why?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness crxmadness
Default Re: vadriven: need advise

Originally Posted by starbux
Just made the pt test my bitch. My 2 choices right now.

Reenlist and stay in for 20

Or

Go guard and become a Prince William County cop.

Advice please. As some know I am a cop for the af so becoming a county cop would fit perfectly.
If you can't make a decision on your own, then the choice should be obvious. Reenlist for 20, the military will make all of your decisions for you.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:05 AM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

I'm exploring my options. A lot of times people can come up with things I don't think about. I am really debating about staying in. I just need 10 more classes to get my aa. I am dreading the english course. Lol as you can tell I've been on forums and using short talk to much I forgot a lot of stuff lol.

If I do stay in. I can retire in 14 years. That's not sounding to bad at all.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:41 AM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

I work with a ton of retirees and they always boast of how they're in the "check of the month club". Can't beat giving 20 years and getting paid for the rest of your life. Then go be a cop, or a WalMart greeter....who cares-consistent money for time served. Just don't mess around and go PTS. Keep your nose clean, do your job, study for advancement tests and you'll go farther than most. Just my .02..............
Old 06-30-2010, 07:45 AM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

I've know people that have taken both paths. You really just gotta see where you going with your life (and possibly ur familys?). Weigh out all your options and take it from there. And you can always just stay in the AF till you figure out what you wanna do.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:31 PM
Grludtf?

Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie

oink oink

spec1.5 all day
Old 07-01-2010, 12:05 AM
Registered Member

Phil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these parts

be a cop so you can pull me over and we can shoot the shit together! instead of these assholes pulling me over and giving me damn tickets for everything on my car!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2010, 02:59 AM

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

I got you boo lol
Old 07-01-2010, 04:16 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Well considering my Uncle is the East End Sergeant for PWC Police.. Anything you need to know let me know.

Also I have 5 VERY Close friends that are PWC Police as well.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:31 AM

Cool. I am not going to be able to reenlist until October so I have time to decide. I might have a chance to go K9 in the Air Force.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:05 AM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

paul walker... wait what?

Quick Reply: vadriven: need advise