Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

What happened on 28 in manassas?

Old 05-13-2006, 07:51 PM
TRU
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute
Default What happened on 28 in manassas?

WTF happened on 28 in Manassas by the car dealers, before you get to liberia? i was up there around 9:30, and traffic was backed up to the used car dealers. i saw all kinda lights, and a couple of fire trucks going in. anybody know what exactly happened?
Old 05-13-2006, 07:53 PM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer
Default Re: What happened on 28 in manassas?

NoVA is slowly but surely transforming into Hell.
Old 05-13-2006, 08:02 PM
Registered Member

KhanArtisT has disabled reputation

I was getting home from work at around 2pm, and I saw a big ass line of cops and ambulances going the other way. They were all kinds of cars...kept coming for like straight 5 minutes. Then some ramps ahead were blocked off, streets were blocked off, traffic, etc. A lot of cars were stopped on the shoulder and they were just standing outside of their cars.
Old 05-13-2006, 08:49 PM
novaaa

m5b3am3r is an unknown quantity at this point

we were driving back to fairfax but we passed the scene...my friend said he saw bullet holes in the pickup truck that was sitting there on the side
Old 05-13-2006, 08:53 PM
Sav
seriously...

Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav Sav

something tells me that Michael Kennedy was the first of these series of events to happen....possible myspace cult rampaging?
Old 05-14-2006, 06:06 AM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KhanArtisT
I was getting home from work at around 2pm, and I saw a big ass line of cops and ambulances going the other way. They were all kinds of cars...kept coming for like straight 5 minutes. Then some ramps ahead were blocked off, streets were blocked off, traffic, etc. A lot of cars were stopped on the shoulder and they were just standing outside of their cars.
yea, that was for the police parade, im talkin about 28/Centreville Road in Manassas shut down at night. there were cars backed up prolly 3/4 of a mile.....all i wanted was some god damn checkers, lol
Old 05-14-2006, 09:30 AM
whatever ho.

chinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these partschinabuddie is infamous around these parts

probably something to do with the funeral of the police officers killed
Old 05-14-2006, 10:37 AM
*Latinus Spicticus*

acuratuner00 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by KhanArtisT

I saw that too....people were stopped looking over the bridge...??
Old 05-14-2006, 11:30 AM
Registered Member

Supra333 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chinabuddie
probably something to do with the funeral of the police officers killed
Nah there was a big accident by the Casablanca Restaurant and the storage place on 28 in Manassas around 9-930 last night
Old 05-14-2006, 12:09 PM
Registered Member

Chr1s has disabled reputation

It was the funeral procession for the woman that died on duty by that psycho kid. I was running all over DC and manassas the whole day and i saw too many cops to count

((The woman was the first officer to be killed on duty in Farifax by intentional homicide.))

Quick Reply: What happened on 28 in manassas?