Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Whats Good, Nova!

Old 01-21-2007, 11:45 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake
Default Re: Whats Good, Nova!

word of advice, don't listen to a single word ravenricer says, hes retarded for the most part.
Your dad's got some nice rides there. In the game for a while at the age of 15 huh? haha
Old 01-21-2007, 12:44 PM
wheel whore <3

VIPIMP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hookedup96rolla
word of advice, don't listen to a single word ravenricer says, hes retarded for the most part.
Your dad's got some nice rides there. In the game for a while at the age of 15 huh? haha
I was sorta getting that vibe from him, lol. I've actually had the honor of taking the Bimmer for a spin, and its an absolutely incredible experience. Even on "just" 400 horsepower, it hauls some vagina. I didn't even run into anything, raven.

Rolla, I picked up my first issue of "Super Street" when I was eight years old and I've been into the Japanese car culture ever since. M@d tYt3 JDM-shit is my specialty.
Old 01-21-2007, 01:47 PM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer
Re: Whats Good, Nova!

well thank you for disrespecting me keep it up you might win a medal
Old 01-21-2007, 02:25 PM
car 4 all situations

wylegt is an unknown quantity at this point

Mike, shut up. Your going to get that kid killed.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:31 PM
Cholesterol Free

Jin Rummy Jin Rummy Jin Rummy Jin Rummy Jin Rummy Jin Rummy

To the new kid, don't listen to Mike! He's younger than you, and doesn't even own the two cars in his siggy.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:46 PM
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

Originally Posted by Marcushiro San
To the new kid, don't listen to Mike! He's younger than you, and doesn't even own the two cars in his siggy.
AHAHAHAHA this thread is fuckin hilarious, oh and thats a dam nice garage vipimp. I love how you went on a vacation to Europe to pick up the m5 haha. Anyways, welcome lil man, you will definitely love this forum even if its only to laugh at people talkin shit to each other while your at work

...oh and eventually you'll learn that cars ain't shit, the real fun is all on 2 wheels...or 1.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:06 PM

BAMAXXX has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by VIPIMP
Some old pictures, lol. We got the 996 back in '01, and the M5 just last March. Took a trip over to Europe to pick up that baby.

If you've never seen the cars, were out in the West Springfield area off Rolling Road and the Parkway. The Porsche is tucked away for the winter now that the snow's coming down.

I'm itching to get my damn learners! My grandparents are giving me the keys to their '98 LS400 (which they no longer can drive) that I hope will turn into a VIP Style project car, airbagged and everything.

PS: Just wondering, how the hell do I upload my avitar and signature? Do I have to graduate from Trial Member status?

hey bud, thats cool that your getting into cars so soon, word of advice take everything that people say on here with a grain of salt because 95% of people on here are full of absoute bullshit, thats why I post on here not very often

try getting on some other forums such as bimmersforums or eastcoastboost where the people are alittle more decent

but as some one sayed on here, try getting your head behind the wheel and get your techniques for driveing down with some smaller not very powerfull cars then move on to bigger badder whips

just remeber its not the car its the driver
Old 01-22-2007, 03:36 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

hahahah east coast boost is made up of mostly a bunch of fags too.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:42 PM
wheel whore <3

VIPIMP is an unknown quantity at this point

Fuck, I really don't know what the hell to make of these forums Bullshitters and douchebags in the same thread?!
j/k To all of the people who are truly legit car fans, thanks for the welcome.

EDIT: BAMAXXX, I used to always be on the Streetfire.net forums. A bunch of intelligible people over there. As for the M5, the m5board.com is the Holy Grail of everything BMW

Last edited by VIPIMP; 01-22-2007 at 03:44 PM.
Old 01-23-2007, 04:20 AM
Unconfirmed User

88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc

hahahah east coast boost is made up of mostly a bunch of fags too.
i have to agree with you there mike, most of them seem to be over cocky srt4 owners. i used to love how they rolled up to shell by the dozens and acted like there s@#t didn't stink and no one could beat 'em.

Quick Reply: Whats Good, Nova!