Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Whats Good, Nova!

Old 01-23-2007, 10:35 PM
AAs for quitters

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
92typerhatch has disabled reputation
Default Re: Whats Good, Nova!

Originally Posted by Stea1thy

...oh and eventually you'll learn that cars ain't shit, the real fun is all on 2 wheels...or 1.
this is the truth and really they way to go and im thinkin bout gettin my first bike here soon and welcome bro
Old 01-24-2007, 06:01 AM
Unconfirmed User

88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc 88mr2sc

Originally Posted by 00bluteg
not so much really - theres a shit ton of nice cars on that site, we have some pretty nice mr2's, a couple trans am's, evo's, sti's, M3's....
Originally Posted by hookedup96rolla
i don't believe it. i've come out to a few of the meets, most are bucket srt-4's. only really nice car i saw i liked at the meets ever was the red turbo t/a.
you dont have to believe it, im telling you how it is
well all the "other" cars that aren't srt4's must be the cool ppl of the group and not want to hang with the srt's. i say this because no matter were i see them, it is always a crap ton of srt's together and not much of anything else. i've never seen an mr2 or m3 anywhere around them uless they just so happened to park next to one in a parking lot.
maybe being an over cocky s.o.b. isn't what ecb is about, but that is the way the "srt boys" portray it.

Last edited by 88mr2sc; 01-24-2007 at 06:04 AM.
Old 01-24-2007, 06:12 AM
Banned

SlowSpool is an unknown quantity at this point

Some really nice rides! why not go German like your Dad did son!
Old 01-24-2007, 06:16 AM
BACON!

PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1

Originally Posted by 88mr2sc
well all the "other" cars that aren't srt4's must be the cool ppl of the group and not want to hang with the srt's. i say this because no matter were i see them, it is always a crap ton of srt's together and not much of anything else. i've never seen an mr2 or m3 anywhere around them uless they just so happened to park next to one in a parking lot.
maybe being an over cocky s.o.b. isn't what ecb is about, but that is the way the "srt boys" portray it.
Dude I've shown up to ECB meets and you're wrong.
I've had nothing but respect show to me by it's members on the forum and when I met them face to face. I don't know one person on there that is cocky about thier skittle or anything else for that matter.

You are way off base.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:52 AM
zOMG street racers!!

IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S

Originally Posted by PhillyLS1
Dude I've shown up to ECB meets and you're wrong.
I've had nothing but respect show to me by it's members on the forum and when I met them face to face. I don't know one person on there that is cocky about thier skittle or anything else for that matter.

You are way off base.
Hes actually 100% correct...same experience I've had. They're fast beastly turbo camry got smacked from a roll against a A4 LT1, slow junk FTL.

you dont have to believe it, im telling you how it is
No, Im telling YOU...its a bunch kids with mommy n daddy's money in a bunch of slow cars.

Maybe they should stop having idiots represent them.....

Last edited by IEAT50S; 01-24-2007 at 08:57 AM.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:40 AM
Registered Member

Some_Day has disabled reputation

lol at people talking shit about ECB. Obviously your "experience" is minimal and completely irrelevant because you have never gotten to know anyone affiliated with ECB. If you took the time to actually get to know people over there you would understand that nobody is cocky. In the 2+ years I have been around there and hanging out with them I was never given that attitude.

The site was made BY SRT-4 owners and was initially made for just that, SRT-4 owners. Eventually it evolved to anyone who shares an interest in cars. There have only been a few people who received bad words because it was in reason to speak them. When a new member joins the site everyone is open arms and welcoming regardless of what they drive... apparently that is having a cocky and snobby attitude.

I'm not trying to get into a huge debate here because it is the internet and it is pointless but seriously, know what you are talking about before you badmouth them.

Hookedup96rolla I believe you are a member there and had no negative comments made to you about your MR2, in fact I think you received a warm welcome to the site. Just because the majority of the cars on there may not be your favorite, everyone automatically becomes a fag? Seriously dude.

88mr2sc... you mentioned Burke Shell. Not much more needs to be said about that one. I'm sure you were there when everyone at Shell CAME OVER TO FRIENDLY's when ECB was there just to talk shit when ECB was minding their own business.

IEAT50s... some members are young with nice cars, there is no denying that. However, if you took the time to get to know people you would realize that the majority of people on that site are over the age of 21 with full time jobs who pay and support themselves and the hobby that is cars. The dude with the Camry has probably less than a 100 posts on the site and hasn't posted in God knows how long.... hardly someone "affiliated" with the site but rather someone who joined the website. I also would like to know what bad experience you had?
Old 01-24-2007, 10:27 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

So your parents are really rich and you like to take pics of their cars and post up on here? Not hating so don't get butt hurt but I hardly can find any validity in you saying you know anything about cars other then what you have read. Now if you turn wrenches and have actually worked on cars other then changing the oil then I apologize. I have been into to cars all my life to and when I was 15yrs old I still did not know a whole lot like I do now. I have more respect for the guys that work, buy their own cars, build their own cars and are respectful and don't flaunt what they have. Thats just me though. I also hope your dad really does own these car and you did not find them on the internet trying to be cool also.
Welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.
Old 01-24-2007, 10:39 AM
Registered Member

P1188 has disabled reputation

.....Not worth it

Last edited by P1188; 01-24-2007 at 10:43 AM.
Old 01-24-2007, 02:48 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

Yea i did come over to that board adn check it out , not anymore though. It's not so much the people themselves but how alot of them think their cars are the shit out there and then the way some of them drive going to and from meets which gets me. you'd think with a meet in FFX you'd chill out but not all of them.
hahahah the person who annoyed the hell out of me THE MOST on that forum is the chick with the celica, O MY GOD. shes honestly the main reason which drove me away from posting on that forum or going to meets.
Old 01-24-2007, 03:13 PM
wheel whore <3

VIPIMP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JBee99
So your parents are really rich and you like to take pics of their cars and post up on here? Not hating so don't get butt hurt but I hardly can find any validity in you saying you know anything about cars
Okay asshole. I you want to test my knowledge? Send it to me in a PM. Don't shit all over my thread calling me out. If you think that my claim is bullshit, go to www.streetfire.net and scan about 8 pages back through the members rides section. Title: VIP's BMW M5 and 996TT. I was on that thread for a hell of a long time and left for the reason of ignorant people spouting off all over the place. So far, this site has been even worse. Give me a date for when the next meet is schedueled, and I will most definitely make you swallow your pride.

I came to this forum because I thought it would be a nice place to discuss things car-related with people from the area. But shit, I'm 15 years old so I must not know a fucking thing about cars. And if I do, its because I picked it up in Da FA$t &nD dA FURiiOuzz!!1!

/flaming

Quick Reply: Whats Good, Nova!