Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

When did tailgating become the new drag racing..? Eclipse on 606..

Old 01-18-2011 | 01:37 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: When did tailgating become the new drag racing..? Eclipse on 606..

Since it's been a while

Mustangs
Old 01-18-2011 | 08:54 AM
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

U GOT TOASTED BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..
Old 01-18-2011 | 09:00 AM
breath

tucker5129 tucker5129 tucker5129 tucker5129

umad
Old 01-18-2011 | 10:17 PM
Registered Member

TorchedGT has disabled reputation

Haha you all never fail to deliver good times.

You seem to have me confused for the average redneck domestic v8 car owner?

Right so I automatically have a mullet and live in a trailer I assume?

Well when you're done living in lala land maybe you can realize for a second that these cars aren't what they used to be. I wouldn't touch an older one with a 10' pole, but the new ones have continuously variable cam timing, OHC, etc.. ~365lb ft torque to the crank with a couple bolt ons is hard to beat for the price, and you can make them look good pretty easily.

What happened to forum etiquette where people gave props to others' rides and kept things civilized/mature? I mean or I could just try to blend in and bitch you all out and say you've got pos rides even if I've never laid eyes on them before? hah great.

Well anyways, I'm reluctant to believe that our CAPS BUDDY is the dude, but it would certainly fit the profile I guess.
Old 01-18-2011 | 10:28 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by TorchedGT

Well when you're done living in lala land maybe you can realize for a second that these cars aren't what they used to be. I wouldn't touch an older one with a 10' pole, but the new ones have continuously variable cam timing, OHC, etc.. ~365lb ft torque to the crank with a couple bolt ons is hard to beat for the price, and you can make them look good pretty easily.

What happened to forum etiquette where people gave props to others' rides and kept things civilized/mature? I mean or I could just try to blend in and bitch you all out and say you've got pos rides even if I've never laid eyes on them before? hah great.

Well anyways, I'm reluctant to believe that our CAPS BUDDY is the dude, but it would certainly fit the profile I guess.
Everyone was right, u mad.

We don't give a fuck how mad you got because you were tailgated.

You didn't expect this to really turn out well did you?
Old 01-18-2011 | 10:29 PM
Registered Member

92EH3 has disabled reputation

LULZ are we on the same forum?
Old 01-18-2011 | 10:41 PM
Oh hey

TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr TiredToyotaDrvr

I dont think anyone is confused. You're a brostang driving faggot.
Old 01-19-2011 | 12:18 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by TiredToyotaDrvr
I dont think anyone is confused. You're a brostang driving faggot.
Hey, I resemble that remark.

Still...Mustangs
Old 01-19-2011 | 04:37 AM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

aol went out of style.

btw, my dad has a 06gt, so i have grounds to say this.

THEY ARENT FAST OR BY ANY MEANS AN AWESOME CAR THAT SHOULD BR PRAISED. HELL, MY 4CYL 1.6L HONDA ISNT THAT MUCH SLOWER THAN YOUR 4.xL V8. GO FIND A MOOSTANG FORUM IF YOU WANT "ATTABOYS" AND FAGGOTS SUCKING YOU OFF FOR OWNING A STOCK CAR THATS SLOW.

GOOD DAY SIR!
Old 01-19-2011 | 05:08 AM
Registered Member

TorchedGT has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by boredom
aol went out of style.

btw, my dad has a 06gt, so i have grounds to say this.

THEY ARENT FAST OR BY ANY MEANS AN AWESOME CAR THAT SHOULD BR PRAISED. HELL, MY 4CYL 1.6L HONDA ISNT THAT MUCH SLOWER THAN YOUR 4.xL V8. GO FIND A MOOSTANG FORUM IF YOU WANT "ATTABOYS" AND FAGGOTS SUCKING YOU OFF FOR OWNING A STOCK CAR THATS SLOW.

GOOD DAY SIR!
Your 4 cyl honda isn't that much slower? Hm, but it's slower huh?

You're right, 350hp isn't that fast - but I've also done like 2 things to the entire engine - and netted double the stock power of your car and even more torque?

Whatever, I don't buy cars to race - that's what.. 2% of driving a car? What about when it's sitting in a parking lot or a gas station? Or you're stuck in traffic? I'll have a good looking car and you'll have one of the most prolific vehicles ever made - by every clueless commuter, mom, and nanny out there. I can make a geo metro fast, but guess what? It's still a geo metro.

OH SHIT I FORGOT THE CAPS BUTTON, MY BAD. THEY TAUGHT ME HOW TO TYPE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL SO FORGIVE ME IF I'M A COUPLE LESSONS AHEAD OF YOU.

TiredToyotaDrvr: - faggot? hahaha listen dipshit, just because you got picked on in school doesn't mean you can pull that e-thug shit to make your dick feel bigger. I've never said a word to you, but somehow I'm a faggot. w00t youz gotz epit soshal skillz

Quick Reply: When did tailgating become the new drag racing..? Eclipse on 606..