Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

where are the spots to go to

Old 03-23-2009, 09:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Drift4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default where are the spots to go to

was wondering what are the places to go hang out, the days when I was going out was V-street. Are their any places that people go to chill....thanks
Old 03-23-2009, 09:20 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET
Default Re: where are the spots to go to

Originally Posted by Drift4
was wondering what are the places to go hang out, the days when I was going out was V-street. Are their any places that people go to chill....thanks
I spend most of my time with fellow members (Kurazy Kracka) at the Ikea Parking garage we keep are hazard lights on to let other tuners know we are their for business, its the one in woodbridge right next to Potomac Mills. We make it a custom to be there ever night by 9PM, usually when the hardcore tuners/racers come out shoot him a PM if you want to meet up, we try and stay low and sometimes hit up the outer loop at 3AM to get a feel for what its like on the Wangan. Please don't go running your mouth off to everybody its been something we have been doing for awhile now trying to keep it on the DL we're trying to get on the NIRA circuit.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:28 AM
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

I lost.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:32 AM
1.6L Elitist

Newbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these parts

I used to hang out with NX2's crew, but they had a weird initiation ceremony involving a rubber chicken and a can of Crisco. Apparently that's a JDM ritual, and driving a Mazda, I was required to participate. I have walked with a limp ever since. I would recommend possibly finding a different crew, unless you really have the dedication required.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:34 AM
I<3Turbo

sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
I spend most of my time with fellow members (Kurazy Kracka) at the Ikea Parking garage we keep are hazard lights on to let other tuners know we are their for business, its the one in woodbridge right next to Potomac Mills. We make it a custom to be there ever night by 9PM, usually when the hardcore tuners/racers come out shoot him a PM if you want to meet up, we try and stay low and sometimes hit up the outer loop at 3AM to get a feel for what its like on the Wangan. Please don't go running your mouth off to everybody its been something we have been doing for awhile now trying to keep it on the DL we're trying to get on the NIRA circuit.
i lol'd +rep
Old 03-23-2009, 09:35 AM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Originally Posted by Newbsauce
I used to hang out with NX2's crew, but they had a weird initiation ceremony involving a rubber chicken and a can of Crisco. Apparently that's a JDM ritual, and driving a Mazda, I was required to participate. I have walked with a limp ever since. I would recommend possibly finding a different crew, unless you really have the dedication required.
Wow expect a ban soon your are breaking rule number 1
1st RULE: You do not talk about RACE CREW.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about the RACE CREW.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or blows a motor, brakes the race is over.

4th RULE: Only two cars to a race.

5th RULE: One race at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.....no racing

7th RULE: Races will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at RACE CREW, you HAVE to race.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:47 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by NX2KDET
Wow expect a ban soon your are breaking rule number 1
1st RULE: You do not talk about RACE CREW.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about the RACE CREW.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or blows a motor, brakes the race is over.

4th RULE: Only two cars to a race.

5th RULE: One race at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.....no racing

7th RULE: Races will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at RACE CREW, you HAVE to race.

Old 03-23-2009, 12:07 PM

Drift4 is an unknown quantity at this point

not interested in racing in the streets, I go to Summit Point to do that....like I said just want to chill. Or I will go Karting the real thing, not kiddie karts. Other replies do not need to get hostile....if you don't have anything to say contructively, better keep it to yourselves.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:11 PM
Needs a fast car now

Originally Posted by Drift4
not interested in racing in the streets, I go to Summit Point to do that....like I said just want to chill. Or I will go Karting the real thing, not kiddie karts. Other replies do not need to get hostile....if you don't have anything to say contructively, better keep it to yourselves.
Need to get hostile.....keep it to ourselves......dem sounds like fighting words how bout we settle this in my world....the parking garage my turf you know the place and time.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:20 PM
1.6L Elitist

Newbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these parts

If your gonna battle NX2 in a park-off you better bring custom hazard lights or something crazy. That man is a legend.

Quick Reply: where are the spots to go to