Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

where are the spots to go to

Old 03-23-2009 | 12:34 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: where are the spots to go to

Originally Posted by Drift4
not interested in racing in the streets, I go to Summit Point to do that....like I said just want to chill. Or I will go Karting the real thing, not kiddie karts. Other replies do not need to get hostile....if you don't have anything to say contructively, better keep it to yourselves.
Fucking LOL
Old 03-23-2009 | 12:42 PM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Originally Posted by Newbsauce
If your gonna battle NX2 in a park-off you better bring custom hazard lights or something crazy. That man is a legend.
Agreed not to come across cocky or conceited but I highly recommend you pick on somebody who isn't as known or as popular in the underground circuit, its really unsafe and reckless to go calling out somebody with such a prestige history.
Old 03-23-2009 | 12:51 PM
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

D.K. is actually loosely based of NX2K.

Only NX is a crazier driver.

To the max.

Max power.
Old 03-23-2009 | 01:08 PM

Drift4 is an unknown quantity at this point

If your gonna battle NX2 in a park-off you better bring custom hazard lights or something crazy. That man is a legend.
Oh was I suppose to be scared ..oh okay then......if you can perform a scandinavian flick with out using the hand brake....I will bow down to you........he is a legend huh okay
if you say so.

Last edited by Drift4; 03-23-2009 at 01:10 PM.
Old 03-23-2009 | 01:58 PM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Oh was I suppose to be scared ..oh okay then......if you can perform a scandinavian flick with out using the hand brake....I will bow down to you........he is a legend huh okay
if you say so.
I have actually seen him perform this. I can vouche
Old 03-23-2009 | 03:44 PM
1.6L Elitist

Newbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these partsNewbsauce is infamous around these parts

if you say so.
I didn't say you needed to be scared, rather just respect his street credentials. I was once a newb like you, running my mouth to him. We talked it out and he gave me the choice of drinking 5w30 or 10w30 oil. He gave me the choice, thats the kind of guy he is.
Old 03-23-2009 | 05:32 PM

Drift4 is an unknown quantity at this point

rather just respect his street credentials. I was once a newb like you, running my mouth to him.
Why, I am not asking for his help? Street crendentials? You have been watching way too many movies buddy. I may be a noob here, but not on the other boards.
Old 03-23-2009 | 06:49 PM
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

if you say so.
Not only can he do it without using the hand brake... he can do it without using his hands...

-Wes
Old 03-23-2009 | 06:53 PM
I'm so thirsty

drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard drunkard

Originally Posted by ISpimpin
Not only can he do it without using the hand brake... he can do it without using his hands...

-Wes
Are you guys talking about this dude's ability to give roadhead?
Old 03-23-2009 | 08:23 PM
Needs a fast car now

NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET

Originally Posted by ISpimpin

-Wes
That was one of my most proudest moments, defeating a former yakuza, the guy is new here so I will excuse his choice of words, but cross me on the streets you are on your own, I did scandanavian fliks back in my training wheel days, try arabian slams.

Quick Reply: where are the spots to go to