Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Who is everyone going to vote for? Obama or McCain?

Old 11-01-2008, 08:07 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to beholdchucky22 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Who is everyone going to vote for? Obama or McCain?

dont like neither but jus like the homies said when you end up voting "pro life" you end up hating yourself. So im voting obama..but really I dont think america is ready for a black president or a female vice president. Not that im racist or anything but i think in the future there are going to be so many threats towards obama.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Registered Member

AdubsGSR has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by REKER
So are you one of those kids who joined b/c you wanted the college money and/or had nothing else to do with your life b/c you couldnt see yourself working at McDonalds the rest of your life?
CLEARLY you knew that joining the military wouldn't mean fighting/supporting any war.
No shit Sherlock, doesn't mean I have to like it. I was also only 18. Idk maybe back then I was a little nieve as well. I joined less than a month after 9/11 and thought I might be able to make a difference in bringing the "terrorist" to justice. Little did I realize at the time that I'm just a pawn on a chess board. Ultimately expendable... and for what? I don't know that I trust our government anymore. Do I still have hope that it can be fixed? Sure. Do I think Mcain is any different than Bush? Nope. Is Barack the answer? Hell if anybody knows for sure but he can't be any worse than those two and if it turns out he is, it certainly wouldn't surprise me. Am I a lil pesimistic? lmao damn right! And in this day n age, who shouldn't be? Oh, and I've never in my life been employed at a fuckin fast food resturaunt (not that there's anything wrong with that for those who do/have). Appreciate the stereotype there buddy.

Last edited by AdubsGSR; 11-01-2008 at 08:38 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:28 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Love the lesser of two evils argument. If any of you feel that you're voting for the lesser of the two evils, maybe you should consider voting for an independent instead of voting for one of the two big ticket candidates.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:37 PM
DANGEROUS

REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER REKER

Easy, buddy. I was only asking.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Cyber Bully

JSPITZ can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by NastyNate
McCain. Im pro-life, like having gun rights, and support the war. There are plenty of other reasons why Im voting for McCain, but ive already argued with too many people about this subject.

SUPPORT the war!! have you ever served in the military? If you havent then how about you show your support by signing up and then deploying to one of our many battle grounds. If your pro life then you wouldnt be supporting something that is taking lives everyday for nothing.....oh wait....OIL

Just remember that America is not at war... the Army, Marines, Air Force, and Navy are at war.

Last edited by JSPITZ; 11-02-2008 at 03:29 AM.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:35 PM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Originally Posted by JSPITZ
If your pro life then you wouldnt be supporting something that is taking lives everyday for nothing.....oh wait....OIL

Just remember this America is not at war... the Army, Marines, Air Force, and Navy are at war.
How can you expect to be taken seriously?
Old 11-02-2008, 12:38 AM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

Originally Posted by JSPITZ
SUPPORT the war!! have you ever served in the military? If you havent then how about you show your support by signing up and then deploying to one of our many battle grounds. If your pro life then you wouldnt be supporting something that is taking lives everyday for nothing.....oh wait....OIL

Just remember this America is not at war... the Army, Marines, Air Force, and Navy are at war.
yeah I don't like you.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:27 AM
Cyber Bully

^^^thats ok I dont like you either
Old 11-02-2008, 03:31 AM
Cyber Bully

Originally Posted by dave22
How can you expect to be taken seriously?
what? stfu
Old 11-02-2008, 05:23 AM
Registered Member

AdubsGSR has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by REKER
Easy, buddy. I was only asking.
Lmao @ you acting as if you weren't insinuating anything. You fail at trying to make me look as if I was overreacting. Good try though.

Last edited by AdubsGSR; 11-02-2008 at 05:25 AM.