Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

WRX meet at Mach V on May 2nd

Old 04-20-2004, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of
Default WRX meet at Mach V on May 2nd

also posted in events but might as well keep us nova peeps informed

Originally posted by Mach V Dan
Yep, it's that time again. By popular demand, our next Subaru meet will be on

Sunday, May 2, 2004
Noon until 4 pm or so.

That's here at Mach V World Headquarters, which is located at:

136 W. Jefferson St.
Falls Church, VA 22046

Click the address link above for a map and driving instructions.

If you haven't been to one of our meets before, it's a pretty good time. The last one had over 130 cars. We provide the barbecue, you provide your own food to grill (and some to share) and drink.

If I could ask for a couple of volunteers to organize a sign-up and food thread, that would be cool.

That Sunday seems fairly clear in terms of other events; Mazda Rev It Up is that weekend, but I think most of it is over by Sunday. (?)

We picked Sunday because we're less likely to get in the way of our neighboring businesses.

We look forward to seeing you there!

--Dan
Mach V
FastWRX.com
Old 04-20-2004, 06:15 PM
T3T04E

RSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud ofRSX-T has much to be proud of
Default Re: WRX meet at Mach V on May 2nd

Look awesome, now if only I drove a WRX..
Old 04-21-2004, 04:25 AM
Registered member

dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc

I think I will need to make it out there...
Old 04-21-2004, 03:31 PM
Registered Member

MrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these partsMrDoctor is infamous around these parts

i went to the last mach v meet, im in that picture above. good turnout . /me runs to michaels buys a reel of tickets