Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

WTF is going on?

Old 07-29-2009, 06:38 AM
Needs a fast car now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET
Default Re: WTF is going on?

Originally Posted by racist
yes i even found your cardomain!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/504992
lol I don't know whos that is, but his setup is similiar to what mine was.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:39 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

bro dont forget to check out the threads where people need tunes. i referred you. i expect some kickback commissions
Old 07-29-2009, 06:49 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by racist
bro dont forget to check out the threads where people need tunes. i referred you. i expect some kickback commissions
bro thanks for that visitor message bro
Old 07-29-2009, 06:51 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

yea no problem.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:09 AM
7,433,579 ^_~

loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635 loser635

So where would be good places to have another big meet like this? one where cops wont bug
Old 07-29-2009, 08:16 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by loser635
So where would be good places to have another big meet like this? one where cops wont bug
we already just had two conversations about this today. See the day crew thread and this one, your questions will be answered.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:51 AM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

the town center meets were legal up until the last one where the property manager decided we were too much hassle n asked to have everyone kicked out.
cops just loved to post up on every street and exit around there nailing people. fuckin fags. that's why i don't go to/set up meets or bring my car out much at all is i don't wanna deal with the harassment.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:02 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Thats what I mean by ours being legal, no cops posted up waiting when people leave, the cops on site I paid and I was in charge of, and I didnt have "permission" I had a permit.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:31 AM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

didn't you need a permit though because it was vdot property versus private property where all i needed was their permission? o well still they weren't bad for something a highschool kid threw together. lol
Old 07-29-2009, 10:50 AM
Double Agent HT

oh no not at all, I'm not dissing what you did by any means. Yes we needed the permit to hold it on vdot property, but we prefered that as to getting approval from a manager, but not a property owner, and dealing with all that crap, plus we couldnt find anything else big enough that was private.

Quick Reply: WTF is going on?