Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Transfercase yoke search..help.

Old 10-03-2008, 01:09 PM
WHITE TRASH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR
Default Transfercase yoke search..help.

I broke the front yoke on a BorgWarner 4407 Transfer case. It's in '97 F-350. Ford tells me that they can't get the part any more. I've tried Randy's ring and pinion, drivetrain.com ( Randy's ring and pinion suggested them) the drive shaft shop at Gregory's fleet supply and a friends shop contacting the local junkyards, and google but no luck. Anyone have any other suggestions on where to look?
Old 10-03-2008, 01:11 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush
Default Re: Transfercase yoke search..help.

Just pull over an F350, put them in the slammer and comphiscate their truck.

Just kidding. Pm me all of the details on your truck and I'll see what I can scrounge up for you tomorrow at work.
Old 10-05-2008, 04:34 PM
Registered member

evan matthews has disabled reputation

Quadratech?
Old 10-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Registered member

JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74

www.pirate4x4.com
Old 10-05-2008, 10:02 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

ford dealer?
if knew the measurements and stuff ya could try dana spicer or standard parts . .
Old 10-06-2008, 03:23 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally Posted by SMOKEYBEAR
I broke the front yoke on a BorgWarner 4407 Transfer case. It's in '97 F-350. Ford tells me that they can't get the part any more. I've tried Randy's ring and pinion, drivetrain.com ( Randy's ring and pinion suggested them) the drive shaft shop at Gregory's fleet supply and a friends shop contacting the local junkyards, and google but no luck. Anyone have any other suggestions on where to look?
pm me the info on the truck like eng, trans and vin # and ill try to find one. i worked in the salvage yard for over 15 years
Old 10-06-2008, 10:33 AM
WHITE TRASH

SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR SMOKEYBEAR

Originally Posted by evan matthews
Quadratech?
I'll take a look.

Originally Posted by JDM74
I'll take a look.

Originally Posted by ChevyMudtruck
ford dealer?
if knew the measurements and stuff ya could try dana spicer or standard parts . .
I tried Dana Spice though Gregory's fleet supply who happens to be a distributor, no luck. Ford, "the part is no longer available"

Last edited by SMOKEYBEAR; 10-06-2008 at 10:38 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:23 PM
just a little 4x4

ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck ChevyMudtruck

Originally Posted by SMOKEYBEAR
I'll take a look.

I'll take a look.

I tried Dana Spice though Gregory's fleet supply who happens to be a distributor, no luck. Ford, "the part is no longer available"
sounds about right . . i was in search of a yoke for my rockwell rearend . . . never did find what i was looking for . . . but figured it was just something weird about it . . . oh i'm not sure if he deals with em or not but you could try sending jessie over at high angle drivelines an e-mail . . they can custom make alot of stuff including yokes
Old 10-06-2008, 06:28 PM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

These guys always helped me with my jeep. Even some oddball stuff when i had irregular planning. I would def try them

http://www.4xshaft.com/index.html
Old 10-07-2008, 11:39 AM
WHITE TRASH

Originally Posted by ChevyMudtruck
sounds about right . . i was in search of a yoke for my rockwell rearend . . . never did find what i was looking for . . . but figured it was just something weird about it . . . oh i'm not sure if he deals with em or not but you could try sending jessie over at high angle drivelines an e-mail . . they can custom make alot of stuff including yokes

Originally Posted by TurboEH2
These guys always helped me with my jeep. Even some oddball stuff when i had irregular planning. I would def try them

http://www.4xshaft.com/index.html
I think I found one from a guy at driveline.com. It's a direct replacement for the one I broke. I have broken this yoke more than once and each time it gets harder to find. I want to change it to a four bolt flange yoke and go with a 14 series u-joint. It looks like Jesse at high angle driveline may just have the yoke I've been trying to find for the conversion.

Last edited by SMOKEYBEAR; 10-07-2008 at 11:54 AM.

Quick Reply: Transfercase yoke search..help.