Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

2009 Fuji Roubaix road bike size 54 / SRAM S40 Carbon wheelset

Old 06-26-2012, 03:38 PM
ASE Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of
Default 2009 Fuji Roubaix road bike size 54 / SRAM S40 Carbon wheelset

------ SOLD ------

Name: Michael
Means of contact: PM
Price: $850

Description:
I picked up a mountain bike recently and no longer have the desire to ride my road bike.

It is a 2009 Fuji Roubaix that I bought brand new from Performance Bikes on Broad St early in 2010. Since then I have added a SRAM S40 carbon wheelset, new grips, and an Ascent wireless basic computer. The bike came with a carbon front fork and carbon molded into the rear down tubes. All of the components are Shimano Tiagra with the rear derailer being a 105. I realize that $850 is asking a lot for a bike with Tiagra components, but the price is in the wheelset. I paid $1060 for the wheels spring 2011 and have only ridden the bike 200 miles or so since then. If the bike doesnt sell as is I will sell the wheels and bike separate. You are basically buying the wheelset and getting a free Fuji Roubaix thrown in. I do not intend to include the pedals/shoes, and I will be keeping one of the water bottle cages, the bike will come with one installed.

The bike has around 1100 miles on it and has been maintained. Shifts smooth and rides great, just moving on the off road. Feel free to email with questions, but keep your $150 offers to yourself..

Pictures:

[IMG] http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g7...e/1cf2fb3d.jpg [/IMG]

Last edited by onepointone; 07-03-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:22 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda
Default Re: 2009 Fuji Roubaix road bike size 54 / SRAM S40 Carbon wheelset

Sell without wheels? Extremely interested.
Old 07-01-2012, 07:34 AM
ASE Master

onepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud ofonepointone has much to be proud of

I may be interested in doing that as I have had offers on just the wheels.

$300 for just the bike without wheels.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:39 AM
ASE Master

SOLD.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:44 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Shit!

I never saw your response or I would have been all over it!
Old 07-03-2012, 09:48 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Damn was hoping it was you that grabbed it. That was a helluva deal.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Shooting 63's

No shit.

I literally looked at this thread a bunch of times hoping he responded to the frame only question. After a couple days I gave up because I didn't have a response.