Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Air Jordan Flight 45 (Size 9)

Old 12-16-2010, 06:47 PM
Don't quit!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia
Default Air Jordan Flight 45 (Size 9)

Name: Somalia
Contact me through pm
Price: $95

I have a pair of Jordans I wore twice, they are practically brand new. I keep them in the box inside the bag I bought them in. The left side is too tight on my foot, so I want to sell them or trade for a size 9.5 or something else.

History: The Air Jordan Flight 45 High has been gaining the support of Jordan Brand fanatics, and its popularity is definitely growing. We saw their initial releas in 2009, and JB will continue to deliver new colorways to us. The pair shown here were actually released to Footaction accounts back in January, but we have detailed pictures for you guys to salivate over.

We thought that you guys should know a little more about the actual design of the silhouette. The Jordan Flight 45 is an elite basketball shoe inspired by the Jordan Flight series that offers high performance and unsurpassed style. In this case, the upper is a combination of nubuck and synthetics, as well as an engineered perforation system that offers excellent ventilation. Other features include an inverted strap system that provides an authentic look with superior function, high-performance cushioning that comes from a full-length polyurethane midsole, all of which is combined with air units in the heel and forefoot. The sole is solid rubber with a tested and sport-specific traction pattern for great traction and durability.

This particular version features a predominantly black upper along with white accents, and charcoal-colored inserts. As we mentioned earlier, they are available now for purchase at select accounts including Footaction, and come with a $120 price tag.
(Courtesy of kicksonfire.com)
Old 12-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Banned

twinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Air Jordan Flight 45 (Size 9)

pm me if you wanna ship for xmas for me =]
Old 12-18-2010, 03:53 PM
Don't quit!

Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia Somalia

location?
Old 12-21-2010, 12:00 PM
Don't quit!

ttt
Old 12-22-2010, 08:58 PM
Don't quit!

Old 12-24-2010, 08:28 AM
Don't quit!

Old 12-26-2010, 06:59 PM
Don't quit!

ttt
Old 12-28-2010, 06:17 PM
Don't quit!

Old 12-31-2010, 06:54 AM
Don't quit!

OBO
Old 01-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Don't quit!

Quick Reply: Air Jordan Flight 45 (Size 9)