Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Beretta 92FS Safariland Tactical Thigh Holster and Bianchi Duty Holster w/belt

Old 07-18-2012, 03:02 AM
Twinkie Assassin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BOOM_FIST has disabled reputation
Default Beretta 92FS Safariland Tactical Thigh Holster and Bianchi Duty Holster w/belt

PRICE DROP - CHEAP HOLSTERS - PICS ADDED

Name: Tom
Means of contact: PM or Text/Call 240-434-3054
Price: Any reasonable offer or trade
Payment: CASH or VERIFIED PAYPAL and I will ship at buyers expense.

Description: These holsters are for a Beretta 92FS. They are both right hand draw. I do not know if they can be used for other pistols, please don't ask. I am willing to ship at the buyers expense, cause I know driving 2-3 hours isn't even worth the gas money to come pick these up. These are fairly easy to package, so I can't imagine them being more than $5-$10 for shipping. I'm easy to work with, so if you're interested, shoot me a text or call and we can talk. I've had these for years just sitting thinking I would buy a Beretta to use them, but it's never happened for me. They are both great and work great, no junk. I was just going to keep them as they do have great sentimental value, but time to purge some things I don't use anymore. Thanks for looking.

I have a Tan Safariland Tactical Thigh Holster that I personally used in Iraq back in 2003-2005. It is used but in perfect working order with NO breaks OR cracks in it. It has some dirt and mud stains that I tried to clean, but they are still visable. The shell has abrasions and scratches all over, but not horrible looking, it just looks like it's been used, cause it WAS. It's nothing a little sanding and repainting couldn't fix. It operates and functions just as it should. This does not come with a belt, but has the belt strap just like in the link. It has all original parts minus the allen wrench it came with, that was lost a while ago.

I also have a size 15 Black Bianchi Accumold Vanguard Duty Holster w/duty belt that I personally used state side from 2002-2005. It is a standard holster with top draw and thumb snap. It is used but in great working order with only minor wear and slightly faded on some parts. The belt looks very good and works great also. It is a size M.

Last edited by BOOM_FIST; 08-18-2012 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Price drop, added pics
Old 07-19-2012, 03:16 AM
Twinkie Assassin

Default Re: Beretta 92FS Safariland Tactical Thigh Holster and Bianchi Duty Holster w/belt

BUMP

I have 100% positive feedback on ebay and numerous other forums under the same screen name. I am an honest seller with nothing to hide.
Old 07-23-2012, 08:20 AM
Twinkie Assassin

Default Re: Beretta 92FS Safariland Tactical Thigh Holster and Bianchi Duty Holster w/belt

No one???

Make me an offer.....but don't be dumb please. I'll consider interesting trades too. What do you have?
Old 07-24-2012, 07:21 AM
Twinkie Assassin

TTT

Last edited by BOOM_FIST; 07-26-2012 at 07:39 AM.
Old 07-25-2012, 06:07 AM
Twinkie Assassin

TTT

Considering any CASH offers.....Trades???
Old 07-26-2012, 07:16 AM
Twinkie Assassin

BUMP

Price drop to $50 each or $80 for both.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:43 AM
Twinkie Assassin

TTT

Someone just offer me something good. Trade me something cool.

Entertain me with some offers, you'd be surprised on what I'd take in trade!
Old 08-16-2012, 04:44 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Just bought the same exact one. LOVE IT
Old 08-16-2012, 05:32 AM
Twinkie Assassin

Hell yes, I loved it when I was using it every day. This was when the thigh holsters were just starting to get pretty popular too. It's got a very smooth release and only after a few times quick drawing out of it, I had it down. Plus, my arms are kind of long so the thigh position was perfect for me to draw from.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:57 AM
Twinkie Assassin

TTT

Quick Reply: Beretta 92FS Safariland Tactical Thigh Holster and Bianchi Duty Holster w/belt