Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

College Closet! Polo, Levi's, Express, J.Crew, American Eagle, Vintage Lacoste, etc.

Old 12-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Jump In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
integra-t has disabled reputation
Default College Closet! Polo, Levi's, Express, J.Crew, American Eagle, Vintage Lacoste, etc.

Colin McFerrin
Hartfield, VA 23071
If you have anything negative to say or this isn't your style, I don't care. Beat up the fraternity boys on your campus, not me.

MAKE OFFERS. WOULD LIKE TO SELL IN BULK IF POSSIBLE.

Alright, so I am in need of money and need to sell some of my threads. I never thought I would have to sell all of my nice stuff, but most of this I don't even wear anymore, so I might as well help another person/student floss out on campus. (Disclaimer: I am a VERY clean person. I will wash and iron the garment before I ship it to you. I hang my clothes up and fold my jeans, and no, I don't live in a smelly household. All of this was bought new and I am the original owner.)

First is my Polo RL. 20 OBO each shipped to your door. Condition is listed on a scale of 1-5. Just to let you know, I am 6'1 180lbs and this fits like it should. All of them are medium unless listed otherwise. The long sleeves are very expensive custom fits, which is why I also listed the lengths for you suit and tie guys)

Yellow with medium blue horse. 4.5

Baby girl pink with baby boy blue horse. 4.5 (This shirt is the custom/muscle fit but still fits like a medium)

Orange with navy horse. 3.5 (Custom fit, but this one fits more like a small)

Dark blue, light blue, and white stripes. 5.0 (Long sleeve, 15 1/2, 34/35)

Pale blue with pink horse. 5.0 (Long sleeve, 16 1/2, 36/37, Curham Custom fit)

Pale blue with multi-colored horse. 3.5 (Long sleeve, 15 1/2, 35, Yarmouth Oxford, Polo guys know that the colored horse costs extra for whatever reason. I have this same shirt in white if you happen to want that.)

Royal blue with yellow and white stripes. 4.5 (Long sleeve, 15, Regent Classic Fit)

Royal blue with red and white stripes 4.0 (Long sleeve, 15, Regent Classic Fit)

Light blue with stone wash RL Jeans. 4.0 31x32 (Ashmore original, have wear and v-cuts from the factory)

AE 10 plus shipping. I have worn these shirts maybe once each. They are the "vintage" look and "vintage" fit. These are also all medium, and seem to have a muscle fit.

Dark green with grey stripes and blue bird. 4.5

Off white with navy stripes and red bird. 4.5

Navy with white stripes and red bird. 4.5

Brown with grey stripes and blue bird. 4.5

AE cargo shorts. 4.0 32 waist. They are wrinkled in the pic.

Timberland long sleeve. Brand new. Large, but fits like a medium. I would describe the coloration as harvest colors.

Last edited by integra-t; 02-18-2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:44 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: College Closet! Polo, Levi's, Express, J.Crew, American Eagle, Vintage Lacoste, e

Shit man, I've been in the same position where I've had to sell my things to pay bills. I hope your situation improves, GLWS.
Old 12-22-2009, 01:48 PM
Registered member

Look has disabled reputation
Default Re: College Closet! Polo, Levi's, Express, J.Crew, American Eagle, Vintage Lacoste, e

nice collection, bro
Old 12-22-2009, 01:58 PM
Reef tank addict

phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber phyber

ive got a pair of those camo cargo shorts, love em!!

bump for you!
Old 12-22-2009, 02:10 PM
Jump In

Thanks guys! Yeah college sucks, but whatever, gotta do what you gotta do right?

Express polo. Black with white stripes and grey collar. 4.5 $10 plus shipping.

Express wool sweater. 4.0. Size large, but fits like a medium. This thing is warm as fuck! $25 plus shipping. (It was $75 new!) For some reason, my camera made it look like it has white spots but it doesn't.

J. Crew shirt. It is shamrock green, I bought it for St. Patty's day, and wore it that day only. 4.5 (Long sleeve, large, 16 1/2-17)

Vintage Lacoste. My dad passed this down to me, but it is still ballin' and in GREAT condition. $10 plus shipping

Red. 3.5. Fits like a small, this is vintage, so the size isn't in european yet. It says medium on the tag along with Izod/Lacoste

Turquoise. This says size 6 on the tag, but the washing/drying cycle makes it fit like a medium. 3.5

I also have black and white, but my dad stretched them out in the stomach area. They fit like a big medium (size 6), so if you have a big stomach maybe they will work for you.

Now my Levi's. These are 527, which is boot cut with a slimmer, but not too slim of a fit. I'm not some emo kid or anything obviously. Look up the size chart on Levi's and it will tell you what you want. Levi's have gotten expensive, so I dare you to try to find a better price on these pants. $20 plus shipping. I would keep them but I lost weight from all of the PB and J's and Ramen.

34x32. Worn twice... the waist fits me and I wear 32.

33x34. Some wear on the heels from flip flops and boot cut pants. The jeans are dark and have an almost greenish wash to them.

33x34. These are broken in. Lots of wear on the heels but still a damn nice pair of jeans! If you want pics of wear, just let me know.

Docker's top hat. Beige with white pin stripes. 10 plus shipping

Hot Topic top hat. Black with pin stripes. 10 plus shipping

I also have Levi's shorts, AE pants, Express pants and Bullhead pants. If you want pics just say so...
Old 12-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Jump In

As mentioned above, I have more shit!!! More Ralph Lauren that is very worn and broken in. Pants, blazers, shirts, etc. I don't discriminate I've got some Volcom polos/shirts, Vurt shirts, Kirra, Structure, etc.

bump
Old 12-23-2009, 10:38 AM
Jump In

TTT
Old 12-26-2009, 04:42 AM
Jump In

TTT
Old 12-26-2009, 04:53 AM
1/2 man 1/2 amazing

specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154 specialblend154

might take the wool sweater off your hands. i will get back at you when i am off work.
Old 12-26-2009, 02:04 PM
Jump In

cool no problem man

bump

Quick Reply: College Closet! Polo, Levi's, Express, J.Crew, American Eagle, Vintage Lacoste, etc.