Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

GoPro Hero2 plus some extras

Old 11-09-2012, 03:32 AM
Hellafunctional

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93
Default Re: GoPro Hero2 plus some extras

Remember my girlfriend is at VCU. I can drive down and get it from you whenever (As long as you don't mind holding onto it). I can paypal whenever you want.

Also you could ship it to VA beach for 5 bucks. Just go to USPS and get there small flat rate box and everything fits in there.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Registered member

vdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond repute

if you want Garrett, you can paypal me and ill drop it off to your girlfriend if you want so no one has to pay shipping and you can get ti when you see her next time. or just give the money to your girl and she an pay me upfront. its up to you. but i prefer face to face transactions.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:43 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

I can probably get to Richmond early next week. Could we meet in wburg by chance?
Old 11-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Registered member

vdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond reputevdubking has a reputation beyond repute

soldd