Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

iPhone 6 plus (128gb)

Old 10-01-2014, 10:09 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JDMane29 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by slogsr@sage

Even though you think your point still stands you're still missing the point these guys are trying to make. Why would anyone buy a phone for $300 over what you can get it at new from the store?
I do understand, totally but there are people that are buying these at that price and who am I to deny them of that..? But in all seriousness, these(6plus) were/are sold out in most areas and people want shit NOW. So why not post it up and just see what happens. I can deal with the wanna be hecklers, its just the internet to me.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:01 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Re: iPhone 6 plus (128gb)

Lol They aren't sold out they're getting recalled.

I think you've misjudged one key fact in all of this. This is fucking drag son. The people who can afford it are able to do so because they don't "omg I have to have this right now" (with the exception of S22) and everyone else drives cars worth less than your asking price. Let that sink in a bit. IF you posted it at a fair price it might sell, but with the problems it's had and general hatred of apple products most of the members here seem to have. I doubt it.

One last thing, look at those auctions that's what people are asking, not getting. Most of the auctions don't have a single bid.
And I've watched those same CL ads get reported daily for those outrageous crazy prices.

Last edited by JacKal; 10-01-2014 at 11:05 AM.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:04 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

I love apple products but I'll never pay over a grand for a fucking cell phone.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:12 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by JacKaL
Lol They aren't sold out they're getting recalled.

I think you've misjudged one key fact in all of this. This is fucking drag son. The people who can afford it are able to do so because they don't "omg I have to have this right now" (with the exception of S22) and everyone else drives cars worth less than your asking price. Let that sink in a bit. IF you posted it at a fair price it might sell, but with the problems it's had and general hatred of apple products most of the members here seem to have. I doubt it.

One last thing, look at those auctions that's what people are asking, not getting. Most of the auctions don't have a single bid.
And I've watched those same CL ads get reported daily for those outrageous crazy prices.
This reminds me of all the faggots who tried to say the xbox one and ps4 were hard to get initially even though this was never the case. Gone are those days with electronics, they know better now and they make enough of them for release. The people camping out on release night do so because they want it now, not because they have to get one before they sell out.

Also, I just became due for an upgrade but I'm pretty sure I'm getting a galaxy, not this trendy faggot hipster shit. My trendphone5 will be for sale shortly, for $500 because apparently that's a fair price.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:53 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Both of you spot on. Not only would I remove a testicle without anesthesia before I paid $1k for a cell phone, but it damn sure wouldn't be for a phone that's as frail as my 112 year old great great grandmother. (Yes I still have one of those, old bat is looney as fuck but gives stellar birthday presents).
Old 10-01-2014, 11:59 AM
Registered Member

GeeK_GoD GeeK_GoD GeeK_GoD GeeK_GoD GeeK_GoD GeeK_GoD GeeK_GoD GeeK_GoD GeeK_GoD GeeK_GoD GeeK_GoD

I agree with all of them. Even the sprint store manager told me not to waste money on a 6+.
And I've seen them for much less than you're asking.