Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Leopard Geckos

Old 09-17-2009, 11:00 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ
Default Re: Leopard Geckos

Originally Posted by ready4anewhip
^ what he said not tryin to bash your thread but animal jungle at the beach sells geckos for 40 bucks and the tank for 40 a light at best buy is around 15 and the lil mat in the tank around 10 dollars... all that and wht u have in the pic is not over 400 bucks... id have to see reciepts on that call bro
this is what happens when you buy shit at the mall on a whim. I have no need to lie. Anything is negotiable. I've had pet stores tell me they would give me 40 a piece for the geckos. I just want to get rid of everthing at once.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:01 PM
MP5
Team Rad Racing

MP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these partsMP5 is infamous around these parts

leopard geckos are not mean or aggressive. and if you pull their original tail off, the one that grows back will be short and fat to resemble their head as a defense mechanism.
Old 09-25-2009, 05:39 PM
Registered member

dcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these parts

do you still have these? also if you pull their tails off they lose their stored fat and it's not healthy for them, they will have a shorter life because of stress and malnutrition. Also sand can become impacted, even in adult geckos and they can die. I know it doesn't look as neat but use paper towels and replace it once a week. If you still have these we might be able to work something i dunno.
Old 09-26-2009, 03:56 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

still have em let me know if ya want em
Old 09-27-2009, 10:14 PM
Registered Member

bLu92bUbbLe has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by MP5
leopard geckos are not mean or aggressive. and if you pull their original tail off, the one that grows back will be short and fat to resemble their head as a defense mechanism.
nice info!
Old 09-28-2009, 04:43 AM
Registered Member

I want these gone. Make me an offer.
Old 09-28-2009, 03:16 PM
Registered member

dcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these parts

I would like them ,i've got that steam computer game account
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/other-33/steam-games-104-games-312459/

Don't really have much cash though...
Old 09-28-2009, 03:24 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Originally Posted by dcninja757
do you still have these? also if you pull their tails off they lose their stored fat and it's not healthy for them, they will have a shorter life because of stress and malnutrition. Also sand can become impacted, even in adult geckos and they can die. I know it doesn't look as neat but use paper towels and replace it once a week. If you still have these we might be able to work something i dunno.
It's calcium sand not regular sand and it's really the ideal substrate for leopard geckos. It's fully digestable. Both look to be very healthy by the width of their tails. Are they eating any pinky mice or just crickets and mealworms? They make great pets and are very easy to handle. Since the price is negotiable I wont go into that LOL. GLWS
Old 09-28-2009, 04:15 PM
Registered member

calcium sand is better, but can still cause problems if a large amount is ingested. I can't believe you just defended someone pulling the tails off of these lil guys by saying they look healthy, yea they do... but wow... pulling the tail off? come on!
Old 09-29-2009, 01:31 PM
Registered Member

I would like them ,i've got that steam computer game account
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=312459

Don't really have much cash though...
No thanks

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
It's calcium sand not regular sand and it's really the ideal substrate for leopard geckos. It's fully digestable. Both look to be very healthy by the width of their tails. Are they eating any pinky mice or just crickets and mealworms? They make great pets and are very easy to handle. Since the price is negotiable I wont go into that LOL. GLWS
Thank you. And don't lol at me.

calcium sand is better, but can still cause problems if a large amount is ingested. I can't believe you just defended someone pulling the tails off of these lil guys by saying they look healthy, yea they do... but wow... pulling the tail off? come on!
Dude it was a joke, I would never pull off their tails. LOL people are gullible.

Quick Reply: Leopard Geckos