Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Leopard Geckos

Old 09-29-2009, 02:26 PM
BOOSH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boogie van has disabled reputation
Default Re: Leopard Geckos

just got myself some leopard geckos a few weeks ago.

pretty cool pets, not mean, mine don't like to be handled all that much but they are pretty curious, watch your every move, and love hunting for crickets.

so bump for you, glws.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:55 PM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Originally Posted by dcninja757
calcium sand is better, but can still cause problems if a large amount is ingested. I can't believe you just defended someone pulling the tails off of these lil guys by saying they look healthy, yea they do... but wow... pulling the tail off? come on!
I never NEVER defended pulling the tail off of a gecko!!! Their tails is where they store their fat energy and pulling the tails off will ALWAYS negatively effect their health and stress them. I just knew he was jokingly saying that to bump his thread. My tail comment was unrelated to his and was just pointing out their overall health.

PLEASE DONT PULL TAILS OFF GECKOS OR SALAMANDERS PEOPLE!!

Size 7 shows I mean srs biznez!!
Old 09-29-2009, 03:34 PM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ

He means business.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:31 PM
Registered member

dcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these parts

sorry man it was late and i got confused. I dunno much about salamanders, what's their deal?

as we all know. internets is srs biznyes!@