Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Medal Of Honor Modern Warfare [Xbox 360]

Old 10-16-2010, 08:54 PM
Es furioso.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee
Default Re: Medal Of Honor Modern Warfare [Xbox 360]

Originally Posted by NA_JDM
you are pretty much ONE fucking retard, are you in 5th grade? its Medal of Honor and the game setting is MODERN WARFARE, so i put it that way since theres a lot of medal of honor games you fucking cunt, how dumb can you fucking get? if you werent going to trade me then why even bother come in my damn thread? dumb fuck, you've been reported.

my point, thanks.

no no no, your tripping because i put Medal of Honor Modern warfare when its based on modern warfare. and my listing is correct.
dont bother to respond. mods close this thread, before dumb 09 member starts talking again.
You can't handle being wrong bro? You're getting pretty hostile, when you're the one being stupid to begin with. If only the mods would ban you for intense stupidity. You're wrong. Deal with it.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:00 PM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

Originally Posted by ReadyToFall
You can't handle being wrong bro? You're getting pretty hostile, when you're the one being stupid to begin with. If only the mods would ban you for intense stupidity. You're wrong. Deal with it.
LOLOLOL, YERRRRRRRRRRRR A FAG!

Last edited by Buddha.; 10-16-2010 at 10:21 PM.
Old 10-16-2010, 09:06 PM
Rub my belly

Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha. Buddha.

Originally Posted by ReadyToFall
and please tell me how im wrong? i put Medal Of Honor MODERN WARFARE because it is, and hostile? what? your not making any sense. im being stupid? your being stupid for entering a thread that has been already traded and closed. and your a faggot. Deal with it.

and leaving me negative feedback to talk shit through? how old are you? grow up and stay the fuck out my thread. its been already traded through craigslist and you faggots want to come in my thread and talk shit? your whack. YOU also have been reported for giving me negative feedback on a item that we never made a transaction with.

Last edited by Buddha.; 10-16-2010 at 09:09 PM.
Old 10-17-2010, 09:19 AM
Es furioso.

Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee Kilo Lee

Aaaaawwwww it's ok dude, you can cry if you need to. Learn how to spell, you stupid fuck. Pieces of shit like you need to be banned from the internet. Keep talking that shit, protected behind your little computer screen. Tell mommy and daddy I said hi.