Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

My blue pitbull needs some (punnany)

Old 04-21-2011, 06:29 AM
got 7.62?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited
Default Re: My blue pitbull needs some (punnany)

Originally Posted by Big Sexy
Your shitty grammar and spelling really supports the hood rat theory.
+1

HAHAHAHA
Old 04-21-2011, 06:43 AM
USVI Racing Produc

destiny92782 destiny92782 destiny92782 destiny92782 destiny92782 destiny92782 destiny92782 destiny92782 destiny92782 destiny92782 destiny92782

Originally Posted by Big Sexy
Your shitty grammar and spelling really supports the hood rat theory.
Ant this some BS ppl ant dont shit else to talk about so u gonna fuck with the way ppl type I from the VI and this they way we type K if u blood clot dem man ga a problem go fuck pussy hole you mudascunt and if u dont know what that means (mudascunt )Vulgar slang, Caribbean Patua. Contraction of "mother's" & "cunt" implying that the person is stupid or ignorant, as though they had just come from the womb. Akin to "wet behind the ears." Also used in general as an insult or in reference to somebody, as one would use "motherfucker" in the states
Old 04-21-2011, 07:24 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by destiny92782
Ant this some BS ppl ant dont shit else to talk about so u gonna fuck with the way ppl type I from the VI and this they way we type K if u blood clot dem man ga a problem go fuck pussy hole you mudascunt and if u dont know what that means (mudascunt )Vulgar slang, Caribbean Patua. Contraction of "mother's" & "cunt" implying that the person is stupid or ignorant, as though they had just come from the womb. Akin to "wet behind the ears." Also used in general as an insult or in reference to somebody, as one would use "motherfucker" in the states
Old 04-21-2011, 07:28 AM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

Originally Posted by destiny92782

Name : usvi

Loc: 757

Price: depending on female 1st pick or 1st and 2nd pick nego

HI, I got a male blue pit for STUD he just just turn 12mons he don't have papers (YET) getting CKC papers its a long story we first got him at 7 weeks. I am looking more for first pick back. He is 85lb 22" dome and 21" tall still growing form what i was told his mom was 80lb with 21"dome and dad was 95lb with 24" dome there was only 4 pups and he was the only boy. Will only breed to responsible owners asking first pick back.
PS FEMALE HAS TO BE OVER 60LB AND GOOD TEMPERMENT[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
So yeah.... why are you breeding your pit? And what part of the APBT standard does your dog conform to? READ BELOW PLEASE

Also:
Quite often, people make a decision to buy a puppy in haste. They check the newspaper or go online where they find several breeders with lots of puppies to choose from...and cheap too! A word of caution: Things may not be what they appear. In this section, we will help you to understand why you should be wary of the back yard breeder (BYB), how to identify them and what kind of damage they do.

How to Spot a back yard breeder
1. A BYB does not health test their dogs.
2. They are unable or unwilling to discuss the faults of their dogs. Often, they become defensive. They usually are happy to discuss other peoples dogs and their faults.
3. They have unusually low prices. OR these days most of the worst breeders have extremely high prices. In general any APBT that is over $1200 is a rip off!!!!
4. Little or no puppy buyer screeing is done, they dont care as long as your check clears. Good breeders will always want to get to know (in detail) about the puppy buyer.
A BYBer has no legitimate contract to protect the puppy or the breed. Another BYBer trait is to have extremely breeder centric contracts. (puppies back, stud rights forever, etc)
5. puppies are often unclean.
6. They don't require pets to be spayed or neutered.
7. Their dogs are often oversized and structurally incorrect according to the breed standards.
10. There are multiple litters available each year.
11. Their females are bred multiple times, sometimes beyond what is safe for the dog. Usually if a female has been bred 3-4 times in their lifetime this is plenty. More than this and you are dealing with a puppymill disguised as a BYB.
12. A BYB will tell you anything you want to hear to close the sell. Ask for PROOF of health tests and titles especially things like PenHIPP which many breeders claim but not many breeders actually do because there is no online database to check. Watch for the breeder that does PenHIPP exclusively.
13. Oftentimes, a BYB will advertise "Rare Blue Pits", or the new color "Merle". Caution: merle is NOT a color of a purebred APBT, and Blue is not "Rare". "Best red noses in the country" "some of the finest..."
14. BYBers can be disguised as ethical breeders but you can spot them as they breed more than they need. It only takes 1 or 2 breedings in 1-2 years to maintain a line.

BYB Excuses

15 One of the biggest tips for identifying the BYB or overbreeder is that they will talk SHIT about everyone elses dogs except their own! BYBers are usually angry or else extremely smooth.

A BYB is everything Reputable Breeders are not.

BYBs have dogs that were obtained for the purpose of breeding.

They usually do not health test their dogs as it is expensive to do so, nor do they screen potential puppy buyers.

puppies are placed with whomever has the money to pay for them.

Breedings are done without thought to genetic defects, structure or overall health.

Basically, they will simply select two dogs of breeding age.

There is no pedigree research and the dogs are bred frequently and haphazardly.

It is not unusual for a BYB to breed a single female 6 or more times in her lifetime and then place her in another home when she can no longer produce.

BYBs normally have lower prices than the reputable breeder because there has been no health testing done, and in order to move the multiple litters they have each year, puppies must be priced to sell.

The average BYB will sell puppies from $100-$400.

A BYB focuses on quantity, not quality.

Much damage can be done to a breed by a BYB.

By not health testing, the BYB produce dogs with genetic faults and unsound structure. By not putting forth the effort to screen buyers, many of these dogs end up in shelters across the world. Many BYBs do not keep their litters in clean environments which causes disease and sometimes death.

A BYB may not be easy to spot, until further investigation. Quite often they show their dogs or participate in some other competitive sport, they belong to a breed club? and may even be very friendly toward you. Listen closely and do your research.

Back Yard breeders Excuses

Even worse than the BYB is the Puppy Mill

PIT BULL (APBT) Code Of Ethics
The APBT network and matrix Canine Research Institute endorses the following Code of Ethics. It is the purpose of the APBT network to encourage Owners, breeders, and Exhibitors of the Pit Bull to perfect through selection, informed and ethical breeding and training the type of dog most suitable in all respects for work as a companion and Canine Good Citizen. The APBT network encourages all who own this breed to do all in their power to protect and advance the interests of the American Pit Bull Terrier in their every endeavor and in every aspect of life.

RESPONSIBILITIES AS A DOG OWNER:
Owners of the APBT must ensure that their dogs are kept safe and under control at all times. Owners of the Pit Bull should properly train their dogs so that they are an asset to their community and not a nuisance. Dogs must be maintained with their safety and good health in mind at all times, including adequate and appropriate attention and socialization, grooming, feeding, veterinary attention, housing, routine care, exercise and training.

RESPONSIBILITIES AS Owners of the American Pit Bull Terrier:
Owners of the Pit Bull' responsibilities include educating the public about the breed, keeping in mind that they and their dogs represent the breed, the community, the network, and the sport of pure bred dogs in general.

Owners of the Pit Bull are urged to accept the written Breed Standard as approved by the United Kennel Club or the American Dog breeders Association as the standard description of physical and temperamental qualities by which the American Pit Bull Terrier is to be judged.

Owners of the Pit Bull are required to maintain good sportsmanship at all events and competitions, abiding by the applicable rules and regulations set forth by the governing bodies for such events and competitions. Owners of the Pit Bull' conduct should always be in accord with the purposes and intent of the American Pit Bull Terrier Constitution and By-Laws?.

RESPONSIBILITIES AS A BREEDER:
American Pit Bull Terrier Owners of the Pit Bull who breed American Pit Bull Terriers are encouraged to maintain the purpose of the breed and are expected to demonstrate honesty and fairness in dealing with other owners and breeders, purchasers of dogs and the general public. Owners of breeding animals shall provide appropriate documentation to all concerned regarding the health of dogs involved in a breeding or sale, including reports of examinations such as those applying to hips and eyes. If any such examinations have not been performed on a dog, this should be stated.

breeders should understand and acknowledge that they may need to take back, or assist in finding a new home for, any dog they produce at any time in its life, if requested to do so.

Owners of the Pit Bull who breed should sell puppies, permit stud service and/or lease any stud dogs or brood bitches only to individuals who give satisfactory evidence that they will give proper care and attention to the animals concerned, and who may be expected generally to act within the intent of the statements of this Code of Ethics. Owners of the Pit Bull are encouraged to use clear, concise written contracts to document the sale of animals, use of stud dogs, and lease arrangements, including the use, when appropriate, of non-breeding agreements and/or Limited Registration. Owners of the Pit Bull should not sell dogs at auction, or to brokers or commercial dealers.

ADVISORY GUIDELINES:
Breeding stock should be selected with the objects of American Pit Bull Terrier in mind, that is:

Recognizing that the American Pit Bull Terrier breed was developed as a working breed, to encourage the perfection by careful and selective breeding of American Pit Bull Terriers that possess the appearance, structure, soundness, temperament, natural ability and personality that are characterized in the Standard of the breed, and to do all possible to advance and promote the perfection of these qualities.

American Pit Bull Terrier Owners of the Pit Bull are expected to follow UKC/ADBA requirements for record-keeping, identification of animals and registration procedures.

Animals selected for breeding should:

(i) be of temperament typical of the American Pit Bull Terrier breed; stable, friendly, trainable, and willing to work. Temperament is of utmost importance to the breed and must never be neglected;

(ii) be in good health, including freedom from communicable disease;

(iii) possess the following examination reports in order to verify status concerning possible hip dysplasia, hereditary eye or cardiovascular disease:

Hips: appropriate report from Orthopedic Foundation for Animals; PennHip; or at least a written report from a board-certified veterinary radiologist (Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Radiologists).

Eyes: appropriate report from a Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmology (ACVO),

Hearts: appropriate report from a Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Medicine, Cardiology Specialty.

Consideration should be given also to other disorders that may have a genetic component, including, but not limited to epilepsy, hypothyroidism, skin disorders (allergies), and orthopedic disorders such as elbow dysplasia and osteochondritis.

(iv) Assuming all health and examination reports are favorable, the age of the breeding pair also is of consideration. Generally, a American Pit Bull Terrier is not physically and mentally mature until the age of 2 years; an individual dog's suitability as a breeding animal is difficult to assess until that time.

Before I launch into an opinion-loaded piece about the importance of health-testing in a breeding program, perhaps I should define what it is.

Many amateur breeders are not even aware of health-testing, or why it is important to breeding healthier dogs. Unforunately, a lot of people are convinced that a visit to the veterinarian will tell them everything they need to know when they want to breed a litter. A standard vet check prior to a breeding will probably include a check for parasites, maybe some bloodwork. In the end, your vet will probably tell you that your dogs are not sick, and yes, they have a uterus and testicles so they can definitely whelp a litter. True health-testing digs much deeper, and seeks to identify carriers of crippling and increasingly common genetic diseases that are affecting our purebred dogs.

So when I refer to health testing, I am talking about the following:

The Orthopedic Foundation for Animals (OFA) offers tests for hips, elbows, patellas (kneecaps), cardiac, thyroid, eyes, hearing, shoulders, some skin diseases, and a hip disorder commonly affecting small dogs. They also offer DNA testing. PennHip is another organization that offers hip testing, utilizing different methods than the OFA.

Some of these tests are very important for our breed, others not so much so. Most would agree that hips are probably the top concern. My opinion is that the cardiac, elbows and patellas are also important to a working breed.

At any rate, why health test the American Pit Bull Terrier? Especially with all the contention that our breed is a healthy one? Many breeders wont touch health-testing because they feel it is a waste of money. Some believe that by working a dog hard, they will see everything they need to see about the genetic health of that dog. Still others resent the implication that an organization can tell them if their dog is healthy or not. I've even heard it suggested that by testing a dog, you are indicating a distrust of that dog's breeder. I may not be a breeder, but I am an informed puppy buyer, and I aint buying none of that.

Health-testing is a tool. It can help us breed away from dogs carrying these diseases. Because like it or not, admit it or not, these problems are in our breed. They are not exclusive to one strain or type of dogs, and have affected standard-sized, hard-working dogs right alongside the big, bulky, overdone dogs. Being bred for performance is preferable, but it is still not a "get out of jail free" card for the Pit Bull. The working drive and pain threshold is so high in this breed that afflicted dogs may work their hearts out without ever giving any indicator that they are unsound.

When we think of dogs prone to hip dysplasia, we generally think of the German Shepherd (or GSD). At one point, these dogs were among the most likely candidates for a world of crippling deformities. However, by careful health testing and responsible breeding, GSD breeders have improved the quality of their hips substantially. Since 1980, they've decreased their incidence of dysplastic hips by over 20%. They now rank better than the APBT for hips, with over 8000 dogs tested.

I feel that we've really dropped the ball on health-testing in our breed. I've heard estimates that there are up to 4 million of these dogs in the US. Even if these numbers are grossly inflated, the registration numbers for APBTs are about 40,000 dogs higher than the AKC's registration numbers for Labrador Retrievers, which are generally considered the most popular breed in America. For our booming population, which seems to include new breeders popping up daily, we have a mere 483 dogs tested to date for hip dysplasia. The AmStaff (Amercian Staffordshire Terrier) people, who are generally cited as the reason for the decline of the APBTs health, have logged over 2000 dogs already tested. Much as it may hurt my reputation to side with the AmStaffers? — before any AmStaff people take offense, that's satire — I'd say they've got the right idea. At least they're making the effort to identify the dogs who may be carrying the disease.

I am an admitted idealist. I like to hope for the best, and I've got some strong notions about how I would do things if I were a breeder. At least the ethics are already in place. For my own edification, I had my spayed female health-tested for several things. I will never make that $234 back by breeding her, but I feel that if I ask her to do any work, even just the weekend weight pull, I owe it to her to make sure she's healthy. It just makes sense to me that someone who is adding to the gene pool should do the same thing.

A bit off the subject, but still somewhat related. Above I mentioned that Loki's health-testing cost $234. That is roughly half the price of a nicely-bred puppy. As a person who was several years ago in the position of looking for a dog — and who looked for several years before picking a breeder — I came to realize something. I was not about to give my money to someone who didn't health-test, because what was I paying them for? If a person is out there showing their dogs, working their dogs, health-testing their dogs, you can see where your money goes. However, if all somebody does is feed 'em and breed 'em, why should they profit from that? I want to put my name next to a breeder who is striving to improve the breed, not just add more to its population.

Here are some numbers I'd like to throw out there for those who still aren't sure about health-testing. These numbers are current as of the writing of this blog. Source for the health stats: http://www.offa.org/

The APBT ranks 27th out of 142 breeds for hip dysplasia. 22.2% of our breed is dysplastic, versus only 4.8% excellent. That number is up more than 7% since 1990. (The AmStaff's percentage of hip dysplasia dropped 9% during that same period.)

The APBT ranks 15th out of 82 breeds for elbow dysplasia. 14% of tested dogs are dysplastic.

In a poll of 3 Pit Bull internet forums, 88% consider health-testing to be "very important" to a breeding program.

These numbers speak volumes to me. 200K new registrations per year, a whopping 483 dogs screened for hip dysplasia. 22.2% dysplastic. We can breed better dogs than that. I feel we owe it to the breed, especially if we don't want to see them become just another show breed with all the inherent problems. But you can't breed away from these problems if you don't know they're there. Like I said, health-testing is a tool. And you can't build anything without the right tools.

Scatterbreeding within the APBT may or may not be a good thing but in most cases that we see, especially in regards to your typical back yard breeder, scatter bred dogs usually end up lacking in all but the most basic of breed type, they are typically genetically unpredictable in temperament and Conformation in relation to their sire and dam (The meaning of this: It is not that scatterbred individuals can not look very pretty and they may even fit the standard but ultimately because there is no consistency in their lineage there is also no consistency in their genetics).

What this means is that breeding a scatterbred dog is typically a BAD THING TO DO, especially in these times where there are thousands of pit bulls that end up in shelters and in rescues.

It is not that a scatterbred dog will be unstable of temperament but because we are lacking perspective based upon experience with the increasing diverse traits of the ancestors we do not likely know if the dogs Grandmother was viscious to humans or extremely timid. Thus, the scatterbred dog you own may be fine, but it is possible for it to throw timid or viscious dogs similar to the Grandmother. As a Reputable Breeder? you want to avoid this type of possibility. We do not want to propogate Fear Issues? or Aggression in our breed. For this reason we usually see scatterbred puppies from the same litter with wide variation in regards to Temperament, health, coloration, type and many other traits that are set and maintained by Linebreeding.)

Consider a new kennel that has a scatterbred female they are very proud of because it is their first “papered dog” and a good quality linebred female of medium Inbreeding Coefficient?. The very sad thing actually is that, these days, anyone that owns a pit bull, no matter the lineage, thinks they need to breed them. Anyways, the scatterbred owner, rather than outsourcing to a higher quality stud of the line of the female or outcrossing to a high quality stud of another set germ-line, they took the easy route and bred to the "in house" or "down the street" scatterbred male. We must wonder to what purpose this is done. Because we really know nothing about the scatterbred dam nor the equally scatterbred sire nor anything about the consistency of traits many generations behind them. Thus, we now know nothing genetically about the puppies. Breeding a linebred animal (see Linebreeding) to a scatterbred animal is not Outcrossing it is producing another generation of scatterbred puppies. However, if we bred the puppies from this litter back to the sire we would be on the road to developing a specific germline (in the long run) but in reality this should only be done if the scatterbred animal is of the utmost quality in all the traits we desire (or at least a majority) and certainly traits that are lacking in the stable germline. If this scatterbred animal is only mediocre quality then we will be developing a mediocre germline that must be improved in an uphill breeding effort.

I must say if I found a scatterbred dog that proved himself in every notable event (conformation, agility, Obedience, and weight pull) and passed all of his health tests (OFA hips, thyroid, and heart). I might consider breeding them. If I had a scatterbred dog that I was too lazy to get out there and prove I would be ashamed to breed them. I cant beleive so many individuals think their beloved pets must reproduce.

I hope that these descriptions of breeding techniques have provided some insight into in the principles used in manipulating genes within a breeding program.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:31 AM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

Originally Posted by eXploited
x2

Thanks to mr. g thug my head now hurts from trying to understand a word in that post.
Old 04-21-2011, 07:32 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Old 04-21-2011, 07:38 AM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

what the fuck kinda name is USVI?
Old 04-21-2011, 07:39 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Originally Posted by JStab
what the fuck kinda name is USVI?
The name for the type of person that says "punanny"...
Old 04-21-2011, 07:40 AM
-RepLegion

Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head Mau5head

O by the way......

INB4SPO
Old 04-21-2011, 07:41 AM
Registered member

mikejones002100 has disabled reputation

nothing but haters on here lol....if i had a female i would breed with your dog in a second..he is a beautiful dog by all means and shouldn't have any problems finding a female for him...If my buddy's blue brendal wasn't knocked up already i would be 10000% sure he would breed with you...every person on here downing this beautiful pit probly loves cock meat subs(foot longs) and lap dogs...get a life and let this man find a female to keep breeding some beautiful pits...bump for you..

Quick Reply: My blue pitbull needs some (punnany)