Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Nikon D80 - TONS of Extras

Old 03-09-2011, 06:40 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nikon D80 - TONS of Extras

Originally Posted by colombianito
you have this same post on craigslist for $500...so why didnt you take the $500 when i offered ??

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pho/2226346830.html
If I remember right - you offered $500 when I still had everything for the camera left when it was advertised for $900. Now after I sold some lenses, flashes, etc., the price has been lowered. It's all yours if you want it.
Old 03-11-2011, 04:14 AM
Registered Member

iamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond reputeiamfranz4 has a reputation beyond repute

buy me!
Old 03-11-2011, 05:14 AM
Registered Member

colombianito has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by iamfranz4
If I remember right - you offered $500 when I still had everything for the camera left when it was advertised for $900. Now after I sold some lenses, flashes, etc., the price has been lowered. It's all yours if you want it.
well u dont remember right... the only thing you had when i call you that u dont have now is the wireless flash and that was $20...

u asked $550 when i called you and i asked you to lower the price a little so i could cover for the gas of me going to get it all the way in yorktown...

keep it.

just saying you could have sold it weeks ago but since you are trying to play games u didnt and just going to end up selling it for much less.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:51 AM
Registered Member

buy me still for sale
Old 03-17-2011, 11:49 AM
Registered Member

aznaccord08 has disabled reputation

whats the current price since everything been parted out?
Old 03-17-2011, 01:03 PM
Registered Member

$500 obo
Old 03-19-2011, 07:52 AM
Registered Member

d80 body and 50mm lens for $400 - this weekend only