Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Raleigh Rush Hour Fixed Gear - DC Area

Old 12-19-2010, 10:46 AM
Inglip 2012

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner
Default Re: Raleigh Rush Hour Fixed Gear - DC Area

BAAAAAMPU
Old 12-28-2010, 12:48 PM
Inglip 2012

WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner WanganRunner

Bump!
Old 12-30-2010, 10:39 AM
ih8
Registered member

ih8 has disabled reputation

fresh bike, you should try posting this on craigslist
Old 12-30-2010, 10:59 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by impound
actually fixed gears are cheating...but great cardio! bump for you!
how is it cheating?

bump for a legit bike
Old 01-11-2011, 06:11 AM
Inglip 2012

BUMP
Old 01-26-2011, 06:43 PM

impound has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Marlinspike22
how is it cheating?

bump for a legit bike
I am sitting here trying to put it into words. Since the crank and rear wheel are "fixed" and always spinning. The bike actually pulls you along. Makes it easier to climb hills and ride at a fast consistent pace. If this makes no sense, buy this mans bike and ride it everyday for a month, then go and get on a freewheel bike and feel the difference. You will feel like a retard. BUMP
Old 01-26-2011, 06:54 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

right, well since i DO ride a fixed gear bike, regardless of weather, and HAVE riden hills on it, and on a coaster bike, coaster bike was way easier. Dont even start about geared bikes either. i agree with riding at a consistent pace is easy, but i also havent ridden hard on a road bike before so i cannot comment on this.

you have no room to talk, you have miller high life as a avatar, and your rep's not on.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:56 PM
Now drives a SWagon

Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi Z33_Taxi

Originally Posted by impound
I am sitting here trying to put it into words. Since the crank and rear wheel are "fixed" and always spinning. The bike actually pulls you along. Makes it easier to climb hills and ride at a fast consistent pace. If this makes no sense, buy this mans bike and ride it everyday for a month, then go and get on a freewheel bike and feel the difference. You will feel like a retard. BUMP
Originally Posted by Marlinspike22
right, well since i DO ride a fixed gear bike, regardless of weather, and HAVE riden hills on it, and on a coaster bike, coaster bike was way easier. Dont even start about geared bikes either. i agree with riding at a consistent pace is easy, but i also have ridden hard on a road bike before so i cannot comment on this.

you have no room to talk, you have miller high life as a avatar, and your rep's not on.

should be interesting
Old 01-26-2011, 07:20 PM

impound has disabled reputation

Wow...sassy! Whats wrong with Kenny Powers beer of choice here? I am not quite sure we are on the same page here. How often do you ride your fixed gear? 9-5 Mon-Fri?
Old 01-26-2011, 07:33 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

while kenny and i kick it on the reg, i dont agree with his choice of bad beer. i ride it weather permitting, as much as i can. When i do ride, i try to ride for atleast a hour. Ive dont parking garages ( racing to the top and bottom) ridden at lake gaston with alot of hills, dont flat ground sprints, plenty of just regular riding. If i had a ?smaller? gear for hills, it would be easier, but i dont, as i dont ride hills enough to warrant it, and i dont trick my bike.

Quick Reply: Raleigh Rush Hour Fixed Gear - DC Area