Notices
Other ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

2 Redskins vs Cowboys tickets

Old 12-21-2007, 07:24 AM
i like prom.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2 Redskins vs Cowboys tickets

need a HDD video camera + cash?
Old 12-21-2007, 07:33 AM
rep is overrated

pocketaces has disabled reputation

stubhub.com
Old 12-21-2007, 07:34 AM
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

saw the title and wanted this tix but .... how is resale this high not illegal? Are you picking me up and driving me to dinner and the game?
Old 12-21-2007, 08:33 AM
Registered Member

xmeeksx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by urvtecs2slo
need a HDD video camera + cash?
sorry, no need for a camera
Old 12-21-2007, 08:38 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Frost
saw the title and wanted this tix but .... how is resale this high not illegal? Are you picking me up and driving me to dinner and the game?
I'm basing my price on what saw others were selling for. Although I listed high, I am open to many offers. I think there are some fans out there that are truly hardcore redskins fan that may be willing to pay. If you were a hot female I would take you up on that dinner offer
Old 12-21-2007, 09:02 AM
Registered Member

changed the price since everyone thought it was high. See my the first post on the thread. Again I'm not trying to make a huge amount on this. Just don't want it to go to waste.
Old 12-21-2007, 09:35 AM
rep is overrated

pocketaces has disabled reputation

Your crazy....the last game of the regular season. Half the cowboys won't even be playing...they will start the second string!
Old 12-21-2007, 10:21 AM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi

^ I'm not sure about the pricing and all, but what you just mentioned about it being last game of the season and them not playing their starters might not be the case, both Dallas and Green Bay are currently 12-2, if they both win this week, they're both gonna play to win week 17 to make sure they clinch their division and get a bye and home field advantage in the playoffs. Now if green bay loses this week, and dallas wins, then yes they probably will sit most of their starters being they own the tie-breaker between the teams. Just thought I'd throw it out there, since teams usually do sit their starters week 17 but it may not be the case with this game.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:28 AM
Nothing but time...

Venice has disabled reputation

What kind of puppy you looking to get my friend has some pit/boxer/bullmastiv pups let me know i have one from the litter before this one and he's as gental as a kitten .
Old 12-21-2007, 11:28 AM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by xmeeksx
well I wish I worked at your place because those are indeed good prices is they are around the 50yd line and 9 rows from the players bench. As much as I would like to sell these for cheap, I would lose too much money at the price you mentioned. But as ive said, I am very negotiable and will take reasonable offers and possibly even lower. Please do not continue to devalue my tickets. I know as a skins fan, you may be just trying to look out for other fans but don't try to get their hopes up by suggesting that these seats can be had for a hundred bucks because if that was then I would be at the games more often.
I understand were your coming from cowboy tickets in particular normally sell for double sometimes triple at rip off places like stubhub. Most skins fans look down on this but if you can get it more power to you. Alot of skins fans wait till the weekend of the game and scour craigslist you can get them all day at face or right near it..

I'm interested in knowing what indeed the face of these tickets are i might make a offer?

Are they dream seats?? i think thier only the 1st 2,3 rows on field level.

lmk

Quick Reply: 2 Redskins vs Cowboys tickets